Jump to content

A Lower Priced Model of BeadaPanel 5" Screen


beada

Recommended Posts

In past years, we have been hearing voices for low-priced BeadaPanel models. After several months of chip selection and feasibility study work, we are pleased to inform everyone that the new generation of low-cost BeadaPanel is close to appear!

The new model of BeadaPanel 5C will use the same LCD screen suppliers as the previous BeadaPanel model 5, and will use AllWinner Cortex-A7 processor to substitute relatively expensive NXP i.mx6 series processor. At the same time, the new model will use TF card to replace the original eMMC memory. In order to maximize cost reduction, the main control board and backlight board will be merged into one board.

Any comments are welcome to this new model of BeadaPanel!

IMG_E1463.JPG

IMG_E1470.JPG

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm now interested in the BeadaPanel 5P, but when I go to eBay, it tells me the listing has been removed. I can still scroll down to select options but there's no way to put one in the cart. Also, I'd like black, but even if I could order one, it seems black is sold out. Is the 5P no longer available? No longer available on eBay? If it's listed somewhere else on eBay can you provide a link?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, bobg2222 said:

I'm now interested in the BeadaPanel 5P, but when I go to eBay, it tells me the listing has been removed. I can still scroll down to select options but there's no way to put one in the cart. Also, I'd like black, but even if I could order one, it seems black is sold out. Is the 5P no longer available? No longer available on eBay? If it's listed somewhere else on eBay can you provide a link?

We have an official web store https://www.cjcsh.com/ since May, 2023. For a specific model, you may try to send a query message.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I have checked the new web store many, many times but the 5P in black always says sold out. I have also sent several messages asking about whether the black 5P will ever be available again through the contact link--but I have yet to receive a reply (and I've checked my junk email folder just in case).

Perhaps you could find out for me? Or at least let the store people know I've been sending them email enquiries?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/13/2024 at 4:35 PM, bobg2222 said:

I have checked the new web store many, many times but the 5P in black always says sold out. I have also sent several messages asking about whether the black 5P will ever be available again through the contact link--but I have yet to receive a reply (and I've checked my junk email folder just in case).

Perhaps you could find out for me? Or at least let the store people know I've been sending them email enquiries?

We will check with this issue and reply your messages ASAP. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Somebody in sales said there was one black BeadaPanel 5P left in inventory which I could get by ordering a silver one then including a note in the order that I want black. I did this and got a black 5P. It seems to be defective (or maybe it's a firmware problem); the display freezes after a few minutes. I'd like to deal with this on the forum at BeadaPanel - www.esky-sh.com but registration always fails! It's my own personal application, using the Panel-Link protocol, that's failing (works perfectly on my 5C--but the 5P display always freezes up after a few minutes). It's not AIDA64 so I suppose this is not the right place to get support? Or can I get some help with registration on the BeadPanel forum?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, bobg2222 said:

Somebody in sales said there was one black BeadaPanel 5P left in inventory which I could get by ordering a silver one then including a note in the order that I want black. I did this and got a black 5P. It seems to be defective (or maybe it's a firmware problem); the display freezes after a few minutes. I'd like to deal with this on the forum at BeadaPanel - www.esky-sh.com but registration always fails! It's my own personal application, using the Panel-Link protocol, that's failing (works perfectly on my 5C--but the 5P display always freezes up after a few minutes). It's not AIDA64 so I suppose this is not the right place to get support? Or can I get some help with registration on the BeadPanel forum?

I already PM you the registration code of BeadaPanel forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...