There is a big difference in CPU power consumption for the roasted chicken test on the CPU of the Legion R9000P 2023 (R9-7945HX) with different versions of AIDA64.

Jiaxiang

I have a Lenovo Legion R9000P 2023 model (R9-7945HX) computer and wanted to test its system stability, so I ran a Stress FPU test in Beast mode. However, during the test, I found that using different versions of AIDA 64 resulted in different CPU power readings with significant differences. AIDA Extreme v6.85.6300 and v6.88.6400 couldn't push the CPU power, but older versions like v6.8 could. I would like to know what the differences are between AIDA's old and new versions and why this is happening.
Thank you very much and look forward to your reply.

1 hour ago, Jiaxiang said:
 I have a Lenovo Legion R9000P 2023 model (R9-7945HX) computer and wanted to test its system stability, so I ran a Stress FPU test in Beast mode. However, during the test, I found that using different versions of AIDA 64 resulted in different CPU power readings with significant differences. AIDA Extreme v6.85.6300 and v6.88.6400 couldn't push the CPU power, but older versions like v6.8 could. I would like to know what the differences are between AIDA's old and new versions and why this is happening.
Thank you very much and look forward to your reply.

Please avoid posting a single issue into multiple topics.  I've replied in your other topic.  This topic is closed.

• Fiery locked this topic