I7-12700K and Intel ARC 770 not finding in Sensor Panel

Uberskippy

I have a I7-1200K which has a Alder Lake-S 32EU IGP video processor bult into it, and I have a Separate video card an Acer BiFrost Intel Arc A770 16GGB.  The problem is when I try to setup Sensor Panel to monitor my system it is only showing me Video card info for the bult in S 32EU IGP, it will not show me anything for the ARC A770.  Under the full AIDA64 it shows the ARC card but it says it is a video adaptor, it list the S 32EU as the GPU even though nothing is hooked up to it.

12 hours ago, Uberskippy said:

I have a I7-1200K which has a Alder Lake-S 32EU IGP video processor bult into it, and I have a Separate video card an Acer BiFrost Intel Arc A770 16GGB.  The problem is when I try to setup Sensor Panel to monitor my system it is only showing me Video card info for the bult in S 32EU IGP, it will not show me anything for the ARC A770.  Under the full AIDA64 it shows the ARC card but it says it is a video adaptor, it list the S 32EU as the GPU even though nothing is hooked up to it.

Can you see your Arc GPU listed on the Display / GPU page of AIDA64?

Are you using the latest version of AIDA64 v6.90?

No the only thing that shows up on the GPU page is "Intel Alder Lake- S 32EU i integrated graphics controller".  I am using AIDA64 v6.90.6500.  The ARC shows up under Windows Video page and also PCI/AGP video page but not GPU page.  I find this funny because I am not using the intergraded video in fact there is a sticker over the video ports (HDMI  and DP) on  the motherboard saying "do not use"  to make sure you use the ARC processor.