Is the voltage reading correct, going to 0v at 5v+ and cpu vrin? (Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H)

roberto9834

5 hours ago, roberto9834 said:

Is the voltage reading correct, going to 0v at 5v+ and cpu vrin? I didn't have any chash or crash when this reading happened, along with a voltage alarm that I also configured

Snap 2023-09-10 at 22.50.40.jpg

Those zero voltage readings seem to be intermittent invalid readings that should be ignored.  BTW, the screen shots shows a different software that we are not the authors of.

• Thanks 1

• Fiery changed the title to Is the voltage reading correct, going to 0v at 5v+ and cpu vrin? (Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H)
18 hours ago, Fiery said:

Those zero voltage readings seem to be intermittent invalid readings that should be ignored.  BTW, the screen shots shows a different software that we are not the authors of.

thanks for answering and sorry, I'm using another software because Windows still keeps crashing every now and then when I try to close Aida. but also has the same voltage reading. 

6 hours ago, roberto9834 said:

thanks for answering and sorry, I'm using another software because Windows still keeps crashing every now and then when I try to close Aida. but also has the same voltage reading. 

We've seen such issues about Gigabyte motherboards, and they were due to a sensor chip malfunction.  However, please note that a failed sensor chip doesn't affect the overall system performance or system stability.

• Thanks 1