Sapphire RX 7900XTX missing

ceebs

11 hours ago, ceebs said:

Hi,

I've just installed the above GPU.

I want to update my Sensor Panel but there is no info for it. Display>GPU has nothing in Device Description.

Can anybody help, please?

Make sure to upgrade to the latest version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xe

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks for your help. It seems that my licence had expired, so I bought a new one. I have upgraded to the latest version and restarted Windows. My GPU is now recognised. Unfortunately, the Sensor Panel has now reverted back to the original, basic version. Any idea how I can get my version back?

On 9/13/2023 at 7:24 PM, ceebs said:

Thanks for your help. It seems that my licence had expired, so I bought a new one. I have upgraded to the latest version and restarted Windows. My GPU is now recognised. Unfortunately, the Sensor Panel has now reverted back to the original, basic version. Any idea how I can get my version back?

During the upgrade process your existing settings (including your SensorPanel layout) should be retained in the AIDA64.INI file (located in AIDA64 installation folder).  I'm not sure what happened to your settings file.