Fiery Posted August 25 Posted August 25 On 8/23/2026 at 5:00 PM, lifter said: I am waiting on a sale also. Anything coming up. Also how to sign up for the newsletter. I've sent you a private message about this. You can sign up to our newsletter at: https://www.aida64.com/goto?p=newsletter Quote
HaBeRo4487 Posted August 26 Posted August 26 Hello everyone, I recently bought the Lian Li 8.8 to have the sensor data permanently displayed. Unfortunately, in my opinion, the Lian Li software is inadequate for this purpose, so I've been working with the SensorPanel in AIDA64 and have already created a screen displaying the information I need. Unfortunately, I missed the sale at the beginning of August, but I'd like to buy the Extreme version. Are there any current discounts available? Thanks! Quote
Fiery Posted August 27 Posted August 27 13 hours ago, HaBeRo4487 said: Hello everyone, I recently bought the Lian Li 8.8 to have the sensor data permanently displayed. Unfortunately, in my opinion, the Lian Li software is inadequate for this purpose, so I've been working with the SensorPanel in AIDA64 and have already created a screen displaying the information I need. Unfortunately, I missed the sale at the beginning of August, but I'd like to buy the Extreme version. Are there any current discounts available? Thanks! I've sent you a private message about this. Quote
darthfaded Posted September 8 Posted September 8 I cannot for the life of me find my key, might have lost it with my old comp... Are there any promotions coming anytime soon? Quote
Baduk2 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 Hi, I'm interested in purchasing AIDA64 Extreme. I'd really like to buy it, but the current price is a bit higher than I expected. I saw that promotional discounts have occasionally been available, so I was wondering if there might be any discount or promo code available at the moment. Thank you! Quote
Fiery Posted September 10 Posted September 10 On 9/8/2026 at 8:25 AM, darthfaded said: I cannot for the life of me find my key, might have lost it with my old comp... Are there any promotions coming anytime soon? Black Friday is quite far out, so I've sent you a private message to accelerate things a bit 🙂 Quote
Fiery Posted September 10 Posted September 10 20 hours ago, Baduk2 said: Hi, I'm interested in purchasing AIDA64 Extreme. I'd really like to buy it, but the current price is a bit higher than I expected. I saw that promotional discounts have occasionally been available, so I was wondering if there might be any discount or promo code available at the moment. Thank you! I've sent you a private message about this. Quote
db151 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Hi, I've recently installed an 8.8" 1920×480 display in my PC and I'm currently using the AIDA64 Extreme trial to build a SensorPanel for temperatures, cooling system and fan monitoring. I'd really like to purchase an official AIDA64 Extreme license, but the current $65.95 price is a little higher than I expected. I noticed that promotional offers may sometimes be available. Is there currently any discount or promo code available for a new customer? Thank you! Quote
Fiery Posted September 15 Posted September 15 20 hours ago, db151 said: Hi, I've recently installed an 8.8" 1920×480 display in my PC and I'm currently using the AIDA64 Extreme trial to build a SensorPanel for temperatures, cooling system and fan monitoring. I'd really like to purchase an official AIDA64 Extreme license, but the current $65.95 price is a little higher than I expected. I noticed that promotional offers may sometimes be available. Is there currently any discount or promo code available for a new customer? Thank you! You've got a private message 😉 1 Quote
ennz729 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 Hi, new Aida64 user here and looking to purchase extreme, are there any promotions currently? Quote
Fiery Posted September 22 Posted September 22 13 hours ago, ennz729 said: Hi, new Aida64 user here and looking to purchase extreme, are there any promotions currently? I've sent you a private message about this. Quote
Endstille Posted September 27 Posted September 27 After 9 years of Xbox, I'm back to PC—is there a sale going on right now? Quote
Fiery Posted September 28 Posted September 28 14 hours ago, Endstille said: After 9 years of Xbox, I'm back to PC—is there a sale going on right now? No, not right now, but I've sent you a private message about this 😉 Quote
lamortex Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago Hey guys, recently I finished my first PC build, and it turns out that the PC powering on is not proof the system is reliable, so I want to test it properly. On other forums, users mention that AIDA64 is the most reliable tool for system stress testing, but most of my spare funds went into the GPU purchase (ofc blaming AI for that). I see that I missed the summer sale, and Black Friday is in two months. Do I have to wait until the end of November, or might there be some sort of sale sooner? Quote
Fiery Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 17 minutes ago, lamortex said: Hey guys, recently I finished my first PC build, and it turns out that the PC powering on is not proof the system is reliable, so I want to test it properly. On other forums, users mention that AIDA64 is the most reliable tool for system stress testing, but most of my spare funds went into the GPU purchase (ofc blaming AI for that). I see that I missed the summer sale, and Black Friday is in two months. Do I have to wait until the end of November, or might there be some sort of sale sooner? I've sent you a private message about this. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.