Does AIDA64 ever go on sale ?

Objektor

Hello,

Recently build my first DIY computer, and am enjoying the trial version of AIDA64 to monitor my system specs. Would love to get the full (extreme) version, but being on a very low income and battling health issues, it's a bit cost-prohibitive for the forseeable future.

Does the software ever go on sale ? Black Friday is approaching, and it would be great if there was a 50% off.

Not to say it's overpriced, the developers have done an amazing job and it's very fairly priced at $60 USD, but for me it's just too out of reach.

7 hours ago, Objektor said:

Hello,

Recently build my first DIY computer, and am enjoying the trial version of AIDA64 to monitor my system specs. Would love to get the full (extreme) version, but being on a very low income and battling health issues, it's a bit cost-prohibitive for the forseeable future.

Does the software ever go on sale ? Black Friday is approaching, and it would be great if there was a 50% off.

Not to say it's overpriced, the developers have done an amazing job and it's very fairly priced at $60 USD, but for me it's just too out of reach.

I've just sent you a private message.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I had hoped to throw my hat in the ring, to see what may be available, upcoming promotions, or sales, or coupon codes.

In the past I watched for them, but never had and spare money to make it happen, I've be under financial hardship for the last year or so, still am, but right now I could spend a few dollars on my most trusted and essential software, but at 60 Dollars US, in Canadian, depending on exchange and tax it could get close to 100 at worst... Even at 100, it is worth every penny. But, maybe it's just not meant to be.

Originally I got a Kinguin Code, 3 years ago or more, for like 5 dollars, and became enthralled with Aida64 Extreme, then I discovered and now understand the grey market hijinks, and DEV robbing practices that they are responsible for.

I just want to support awesome finalwire Devs in any way I can, especially for what they have given me, and the world with this software. But maybe it's just not meant to be.

Keep up the great work, I've turned many on to your product, and they all never imagined that it was as robust and well tailored as I had promised them, now they understand.

Be well.

5 hours ago, FixItWorse said:

I had hoped to throw my hat in the ring, to see what may be available, upcoming promotions, or sales, or coupon codes.

In the past I watched for them, but never had and spare money to make it happen, I've be under financial hardship for the last year or so, still am, but right now I could spend a few dollars on my most trusted and essential software, but at 60 Dollars US, in Canadian, depending on exchange and tax it could get close to 100 at worst... Even at 100, it is worth every penny. But, maybe it's just not meant to be.

Originally I got a Kinguin Code, 3 years ago or more, for like 5 dollars, and became enthralled with Aida64 Extreme, then I discovered and now understand the grey market hijinks, and DEV robbing practices that they are responsible for.

I just want to support awesome finalwire Devs in any way I can, especially for what they have given me, and the world with this software. But maybe it's just not meant to be.

Keep up the great work, I've turned many on to your product, and they all never imagined that it was as robust and well tailored as I had promised them, now they understand.

Be well.

I've sent you an email about this issue.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have just registered for the forum and stumbled across this post,  I too would love to be able to see a discounted licence available for AIDA64 Extreme.

I am in a similar position to the original poster, I am retired and disabled, therefore funds are limited.  I would like to see a licence for use on one PC only, I 
do not require installation on three PC's.

I have also noticed various sites selling licence keys for stupid low prices and assume that these are illegal codes.
I no way condone using Pirated software and fully agree that you the developers deserve our support

17 minutes ago, gjbth said:

I have just registered for the forum and stumbled across this post,  I too would love to be able to see a discounted licence available for AIDA64 Extreme.

I am in a similar position to the original poster, I am retired and disabled, therefore funds are limited.  I would like to see a licence for use on one PC only, I 
do not require installation on three PC's.

I have also noticed various sites selling licence keys for stupid low prices and assume that these are illegal codes.
I no way condone using Pirated software and fully agree that you the developers deserve our support

I've just sent you an email about this.

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

Just discovered this forum via Google Search for an Aida64 sale. Is there any information about upcomig sales?
I was using Aida64 with a license for four or five years but missed out to update my expired license for a special price last year as I didn´t really needed it back then.

Would be nice if there is a sale in the near future 🙂

Edit: oh wow, just discovered, that a license upgrade is still possible obviously. Are the sale prices cheaper, then the regular upgrade prices? Thanks in advance

Edited by LukeNukem
edit

6 hours ago, LukeNukem said:

Just discovered this forum via Google Search for an Aida64 sale. Is there any information about upcomig sales?
I was using Aida64 with a license for four or five years but missed out to update my expired license for a special price last year as I didn´t really needed it back then.

Would be nice if there is a sale in the near future 🙂

Edit: oh wow, just discovered, that a license upgrade is still possible obviously. Are the sale prices cheaper, then the regular upgrade prices? Thanks in advance

I've just sent your a private message about this.

Hi!

I bought a license for Aida64 Extreme, but it turns out it was from a dubious source. Unfortunately, I am receiving a message that it is not a legal copy. 😔 I would like to be able to use the application legally. Are there any promotions planned in the near future?

On 6/7/2024 at 5:27 PM, CymoN said:

Hi!

I bought a license for Aida64 Extreme, but it turns out it was from a dubious source. Unfortunately, I am receiving a message that it is not a legal copy. 😔 I would like to be able to use the application legally. Are there any promotions planned in the near future?

I've sent you a private message about this.

On 6/7/2024 at 5:27 PM, CymoN said:

Hi!

same happened to me :(

@Fiery: I'd love to get one of these private messages as well.

On 6/13/2024 at 10:38 PM, fragilityV1 said:

I missed out on the 64% off about a year ago. Is there any chance that offer will be available again in the future?  I just got a G.Skill Wigidash and am looking to see what I can do with it and AIDA.

I've sent you a private message about this issue.

64% sounds like it is doable... my income is not that low however I have got several mouths to feed so my pc hobby is definately always on a budget... Tweaking and reusing old phones and tablets is definately one of those things.  Maybe I could get a private message too? Much appreciated...

18 minutes ago, Airethilien said:

64% sounds like it is doable... my income is not that low however I have got several mouths to feed so my pc hobby is definately always on a budget... Tweaking and reusing old phones and tablets is definately one of those things.  Maybe I could get a private message too? Much appreciated...

I've sent you a message.

6 hours ago, PinkTull said:

Hi! I have a screen already and I am interested in using AIDA64 with my first PC Built, is there a discount I can use too? Thanks in advance!

I've sent you a private message about this issue.

• 2 weeks later...