AIDA64 Cache & Memory Benchmark show TRIAL VERSION or empty in some of items

AndyYH_Chen
Go to solution Solved by Fiery,

Hi,

When execute AIDA64 latest beta version (v6.92.6614) on Intel Meteor Lake processor platform, Memory Bus/Type/Chipset/DRAM: FSB Ratio values are empty and some of items show TRIAL VERSION

May I know if it an expected because AIDA64 cannot recognize the new Intel processor? If yes, is there any target timeframe to support Intel Meteor Lake processor?

AIDA64_MTL.png

• AndyYH_Chen changed the title to AIDA64 Cache & Memory Benchmark show TRIAL VERSION or empty in some of items
  • Solution
50 minutes ago, AndyYH_Chen said:

Hi,

When execute AIDA64 latest beta version (v6.92.6614) on Intel Meteor Lake processor platform, Memory Bus/Type/Chipset/DRAM: FSB Ratio values are empty and some of items show TRIAL VERSION

May I know if it an expected because AIDA64 cannot recognize the new Intel processor? If yes, is there any target timeframe to support Intel Meteor Lake processor?

Since this issue affects an unreleased hardware platform, I've sent you an email to discuss this matter in a more private way.

As for the "TRIAL VERSION" text, that's simply because you're using an evaluation version of AIDA64.  Once you acquire a valid license, AIDA64 will replace TRIAL VERSION with the measured cache and memory performance metrics.  The watermark from the background will also be removed, of course.

• Like 1