AIDA64 and Multiple PCs

jputz

Possible user here...

Is it possible to use AIDA64 to monitor multiple PCs (windows/linux) from a single device and display through a single screen...

for instance, I have multiple windows 10 PCs, multiple linux PCs, Multiple Raspberry PIs, etc... all this is housed in a server rack and I would like to be able to monitor all PCs from a single computer set aside for this software.

Thanks in Advance

11 hours ago, jputz said:

Possible user here...

Is it possible to use AIDA64 to monitor multiple PCs (windows/linux) from a single device and display through a single screen...

for instance, I have multiple windows 10 PCs, multiple linux PCs, Multiple Raspberry PIs, etc... all this is housed in a server rack and I would like to be able to monitor all PCs from a single computer set aside for this software.

Thanks in Advance           

Monitoring multiple remote computers is possible with AIDA64 Business, although the aspects that it can monitor remotely aren't the same as you'd typically monitor locally.  So thermal state and fan speeds aren't part of what AIDA64 Business can monitor remotely.  What it can do is monitor system memory load, CPU load, running processes, etc.

If you're looking for a solution to monitor thermal state, fan speeds, voltage rails of multiple computers remotely, then I'm afraid AIDA64 isn't suitable for performing that task for you.