Aida 64 7.00 documentation shows different user interface.

jamaka

Hi,

I just installed Aida 64 7.00 and because I am new user, I has to read the documentation, which comes with this product. For me is UI bit confusing, so I looked to help file for some advices, but there is shown completely different user interface. I dont know what is wrong here. I did some mistake during installation so I get different user interface?

I also read version 7 comes with new user interface (i never used versions before 7.00), but I doubt you not change documenation file (aida64.chm).

Thank you for explanation.

• jamaka changed the title to Aida 64 7.00 documentation shows different user interface.
2 hours ago, jamaka said:

Hi,

I just installed Aida 64 7.00 and because I am new user, I has to read the documentation, which comes with this product. For me is UI bit confusing, so I looked to help file for some advices, but there is shown completely different user interface. I dont know what is wrong here. I did some mistake during installation so I get different user interface?

I also read version 7 comes with new user interface (i never used versions before 7.00), but I doubt you not change documenation file (aida64.chm).

Thank you for explanation.

Quite frankly it consumed a lot of development and QC resources on our part to finalize the new UI before the previously set launch date of 04-Dec, and we simply had no time left to update the user's manuals.  We will do that soon :)