Error USB device 1908-0102 not found for AX206

CastusTroy

So I picked up a display for $120 and paid $60 for aida64 just for nothing to work, been going on 3 days trying to get the drivers to work. I have tried every forum every YouTube video every driver I could download, even using zadig. No matter what i do I get the same usb device 1908-0102 not found. Ready to throw this thing in the garbage and just yank my old display from my 2010 pc out that uses a temp and fan speed screen. Don't gotta install or download shit. Any help would be much appreciated. 

20231226_230856.jpg

On 12/28/2023 at 7:05 AM, CastusTroy said:

So I picked up a display for $120 and paid $60 for aida64 just for nothing to work, been going on 3 days trying to get the drivers to work. I have tried every forum every YouTube video every driver I could download, even using zadig. No matter what i do I get the same usb device 1908-0102 not found. Ready to throw this thing in the garbage and just yank my old display from my 2010 pc out that uses a temp and fan speed screen. Don't gotta install or download shit. Any help would be much appreciated.

In AIDA64 please press Ctrl+Alt+D --> System Debug --> USB Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post.

Thanks,
Fiery

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Casimiro Bocayo said:

Hello, I do have the same problem but the device was working properly for about 3 months now, I just re-routed the cable and it works yesterday but now it says "Error: USB Device 1908-0102 not found. 

I even tried other USB-C cables but no luck.

usbdump.txt 18.47 kB · 0 downloads

There's no AX206 device in that dump.  I don't think your computer recognizes your display using the current cable.