Emotn N1 Projector Hardware

I decided to ask this question in the AIDA64 forum since you guys are the experts in hardware detection. Is it possible to determine exactly what CPU is being used in my Emotn N1 projector? Emotn is a sub brand of Chinese company Dangbei. I've tried asking Emotn's support team this question but for some reason they won't divulge this information. The Emotn N1 operates on their own in house version of Linux rather than Android and it appears that I can't side load apps onto this projector. Just wondering if there is a workaround available to me to find out what CPU is in the N1 projector...thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2024 at 9:03 PM, Rotekatze_24 said:

I decided to ask this question in the AIDA64 forum since you guys are the experts in hardware detection. Is it possible to determine exactly what CPU is being used in my Emotn N1 projector? Emotn is a sub brand of Chinese company Dangbei. I've tried asking Emotn's support team this question but for some reason they won't divulge this information. The Emotn N1 operates on their own in house version of Linux rather than Android and it appears that I can't side load apps onto this projector. Just wondering if there is a workaround available to me to find out what CPU is in the N1 projector...thanks in advance!

Can you check the content of the file /proc/cpuinfo ?