Voltage @+13V on A10-5700 Biostar Hi-Fi A85S3 6.1

Hello ,

This is my first build, and I thought the selection of hardware was going to be the most time consuming part but it appears getting some sense that I have put things together (including settings) correctly is proving to be more challenging than I had anticipated. My goal is to put the system through some tests to insure my Stock Build is as optimally set up as possible. I have been somewhat confused over the many monitoring utilities display of less than trusting numbers, most probably because of my selection of the AMD APU Series of Processor, of which I have come to learn don't follow the competitions monitoring schemes thus making the selection of a monitoring utility quite challenging. 

Biostar FM2 Hi Fi A85S3 6.1 Micro ATX (Latest BIOS)
AMD A10-5700
Noctua NH-L9a / NT-H1 Paste Used
8GB Kit (4GBx2), Ballistix DDR3 PC3-14900 (1866) 
Seasonic SS-300ET 
Plextor M5P 128GB SSD
ASUS 24X DVD Burner 
Windows 8

I am new to monitoring and Biostar tech support suggested that I try AIDA64 when I was getting some high numbers on CPU "Package" using the hwmonitor utility.

Attached is a screenshot of Biostar's Bios monitor (Upper left), what I believe it crosses to in aida64, aida64 sensor page as well as the Sensor Stability test statistic page so you can see the 12V Voltage averaging 13.106V. My 3.3 Volt is low as well. At the time of the screen capture I was at about 20 minutes into a System Stability Test.

Since I am new at this, I am uncertain if the voltages should be at the levels that they are, or if it is possible that AIDA64 is not calculating correctly, or possibly the APU is not reporting correctly.

The following were voltages in the BIOS Hardware monitor during a reboot:

APU-CORE V +1.374

DDR Memory +1.563

+12.0V = +12.546

+5.00 = +5.263

FCH Voltage = +1.116

Any assistance is much appreciated!

Do the temperatures appear satisfactory as far as a 20 Minute stability test goes?

post-13507-0-21674100-1369371706_thumb.png