Monitor Multiple PCs with one output display

Aeroica

Is it possible to set up a singular display and have telemetry data from two different PCs show in the output? For example, could a single LCD display show me the CPU usage from two different and standalone PCs at the same time? I assume you would have to do this via an IP assignment or other network solution. I have never used AIDA64 before so I'm not even sure if its possible to point a guage to the IP of  node and read it remotely.

Thank you for your time 

3 hours ago, Aeroica said:

Is it possible to set up a singular display and have telemetry data from two different PCs show in the output? For example, could a single LCD display show me the CPU usage from two different and standalone PCs at the same time? I assume you would have to do this via an IP assignment or other network solution. I have never used AIDA64 before so I'm not even sure if its possible to point a guage to the IP of  node and read it remotely.

Thank you for your time 

No, I'm afraid AIDA64 doesn't support such a scenario. And please avoid posting a single issue into multiple topics.

18 hours ago, Fiery said:

And please avoid posting a single issue into multiple topics.

My apologies.  I never seem to perform well in forum environments and I try to avoid them altogether unless other informational avenues prove fruitless. I don't see an option to delete posts or I would clean up the other one. I assume you did or will take care of it. Thanks for the answer.