Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

My first attempt at a custom sensor panel theme. Just wanted something basic but large. I'm a sofa gamer and my pc is next to the TV. Nice to keep an eye on system temps at a glance during this hot weather.

Don't have any fancy photo software. Windows paint 3D'd em LOL.

1024x600 fan gauges are 200x200

Happy to share....

IngcoolSP.jpg

MenacerA64.jpg

CustomFanGuage.jpg

@Exhumed Thank You for the sensor panel... It works and looks great... Also, Sorry it took so long for this message. If anyone is looking for someone to design them a sensor panel than Exhumed is the one you want. The sensor panel he designed it worth every penny, euro, or any other monies. Thank You Again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MannyCook99 said:

@Exhumed Thank You for the sensor panel... It works and looks great... Also, Sorry it took so long for this message. If anyone is looking for someone to design them a sensor panel than Exhumed is the one you want. The sensor panel he designed it worth every penny, euro, or any other monies. Thank You Again.

I've seen the good work he does - I've yet to get a panel myself as I've been working on other things, but it's on my list to do ha.

Do you have a screenshot of what you purchased?

On 6/27/2022 at 11:23 PM, Julian_W said:

how did you change it to 90?

Sorry Julian_W, I'm just back online, since a week or two weeks ago
Total steps 16 x 6 = 96. But what appears on the gauge is 15 x 6, because in each section a blank step is always inserted as a value of 0 (6 x blank)

2 hours ago, chriscand said:

Sorry Julian_W, I'm just back online, since a week or two weeks ago
Total steps 16 x 6 = 96. But what appears on the gauge is 15 x 6, because in each section a blank step is always inserted as a value of 0 (6 x blank)

you can double up states,

0=0

1=0

On 11/4/2021 at 6:13 AM, Shrike said:

Hello guys.
So I Wanted to get a Corsair Nexus originally for on keyboard hardware monitor but the 99$ price felt way too much for that useless piece of hardware. Decided to make my own Nexus mode (Pretty sure I saw 2 more similar style modes later on reddit also.) but here's my take on it. :D

Got a 7.9 inch 1280X400 Waveshare screen since I wanted to keep the design language similar to Corsair Nexus. Unfortunately this model came with a bit of challenges. No casing was available for this and more than that veerryyy less amount of 1280x400 size sensor panels here, almost close to none.
So first, custom DIY'd made the case from stuff laying in my storage. Mainly my LGv40 case and Intel CPU box. :ph34r:

CollageMaker_20211031_035006319.thumb.jpg.9d0bc770c68f7ede93c7d363b7280605.jpg

For sensor panel I used the base panel of "Exhumed" And "Rodney" and a few stuff from Cyberpunk pack, edited and created a 966X400 size panel. Update the stuff I needed and fit in it with design changes in photoshop.

2041077890_Basepanel.png.eff9884cc322c590cc5186e9b864ae06.png 
And for the side extra space left on the 1280x400 display. I Pre-searched for cyberpunk wallpaper on Wallpaper Engine which had some cool animations and Audio reactive panel.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.b6cc58a742c3d2bf9a6775eeb4fbf98a.jpg

So according to the middle empty area I choose the panel resolution later. once this was done. Sensor panel fitted perfectly between the Wallpaper and the whole 1280X400 size is being used.

1262492108_WithWallpaperengine.thumb.png.f902ee70f32c2a520f35066cb9c484b2.png

Took me a while to figure out stuff. But worked out okay in the end :D And cost total of 96$ including long cables and screen.
Now I know there are a lot of Chinese prebuild screens of this ratio and some of lamptron too. But well China isn't shipping to India anymore and anything from US/UK store will cost a lot of extra money for shipping. This wholly was done keeping the goal budget of 99$ in mind.

20211031_2003591.thumb.jpg.50427862573b3c4ce89b44a957b27a83.jpgPeace <3 

Sensor_BG.png

nice job indeed! may I also have it ?1280x400 565123963@qq.com

• Like 3

On 6/23/2022 at 10:48 AM, EverStaR said:

This is offered freely, hoping someone will tidy this one up a bit and offer up a nice framed version.  1920x480.  The 32CoreI92GPUPanel.sensorpanel info is grouped together for easy moving in groups.  I would ask that you leave the 2GPUs and 32cores so that if someone out there wants to mod it they have everything to support a beasty machine.

NewPanel.jpg

If anyone wants to pretty this up without subtracting any content, I will offer the best design $50 US to the winner for the sensor panel files sent to me privately for exclusive use.  The winners work will not be shared or sold with anyone else.      It is for an INTEL i9 machine with 2 GPUs, 3 NICs and 14 cores with 28 CPUs. 

The three gauges for AIO, CPU and Case fan can be changed to something better.  Any gauges can be changed, again so long as they are replaced with a gauge or reading.  I am a radio enthusiast as demonstrated by the picture below.  The final result will go on the machine in the bottom right corner.  1920x480 @100%. I will select a winner on July 22 US 12 CST.  You should PM me when you have posted a JPG of your final version.  On the 22nd I will pick and pay the winner for the files.  When you PM, please include your PayPal email so I can get payment to you if you win.

If this works well, I will host another contest for my other machine on the left side.  Hoping the designers here will look at this as a competition and way to show off their talent and have some fun!.

SDRZone2022_jpg.jpg?p=aa0a89acacf809fbc8

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 4

You should probably make your own thread for this.

34 minutes ago, EverStaR said:

If anyone wants to pretty this up without subtracting any content, I will offer the best design $50 US to the winner for the sensor panel files sent to me privately for exclusive use.  The winners work will not be shared or sold with anyone else.     

• Like 3