Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
1 hour ago, 10thDmenxn said:

Asking for money for something as simple as this is ridiculous. The entire point of this forum is to share and help others. Being narcissistically greedy and unwilling to share something that takes just a few minutes to create is pathetic, and goes against the spirit of this forum. Sorry to be negative, but it's infuriating. Learn the benefits of selfless acts... 

Not couple minutes bro , with 32 position gauges, if you not happy skip it  ,i have ~100 positive buyers every week 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 3

On 9/6/2022 at 6:45 PM, mad_plaz said:

Hello! I'm a newbie among you and I need some help from you! On the Internet, I found a similar type of touch monitors and I came up with the idea of how to make a similar wireless monitor from an old and no longer needed 10" tablet for Android. After downloading the program (I used spacedeck) to connect wirelessly to the computer and making all the necessary settings, I got a good version of such a monitor with a configurable resolution. I'm probably not original in my idea and someone has already done something similar before me, but I'm quite happy with the result.

Also after watching a video on how to customize similar skins, etc. I was looking for a skin that would suit me and came across this one among your community. But I couldn't download it. Could someone who has this job share it? I really ask you to help a beginner! Thank you in advance and good luck to everyone in modding!

Screenshot_1.png.14923347b7eb6b44e17bbe4dd22cbef6.png

You might want to try this

• Like 1

Question.... I want to use 2 displays inside the computer..one for a 7" display for animated wallpaper and one 3x7" for sensor panel function.. is it possible to do this and what kind of issues can I expect... any help would be appreciated. My main display is a LG 34 inch ultra wide 

3 hours ago, 10thDmenxn said:

Asking for money for something as simple as this is ridiculous. The entire point of this forum is to share and help others. Being narcissistically greedy and unwilling to share something that takes just a few minutes to create is pathetic, and goes against the spirit of this forum. Sorry to be negative, but it's infuriating. Learn the benefits of selfless acts... 

bitte teilen

12 minutes ago, Thomas777 said:

oh yes, I did, but i need scale for main screen 4k, but for OSD screen I keep it default (recommend). Do you have any idea ?image.thumb.png.7ce857af5b379d8c40a5e01200719bbb.png
image.thumb.png.09354c06cd9288ff0cdc9b3c8a051f43.png

Try setting DPI compatibility mode for aida64.exe.

aida64.exe > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior" to Systems

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, VeilSide said:

Try setting DPI compatibility mode for aida64.exe.

aida64.exe > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior" to Systems

HOLLYYYY ITS work like a charm, thank you so much for the trick

• Like 1

On 10/7/2022 at 7:16 PM, MadMartin said:

Made afew changes 1920 x 1200 

image.thumb.png.e8eea11184d61f226129de92c845e154.png

RGB5.sensorpanel 3.85 MB · 123 downloads

Hey, love this one...I've put it on my Samsung Tab A6 which has 1920x1200 rez but it is not covering full screen and I see taskbar which don't want on tablet.How to resolve this?

And I see N/A in some values and don't know what they mean.Clicked up onto CPU icon and got the window (like on pic) but panel is still showing N/A.

How to resolve this too?

Screenshot_20221019-122749_spacedesk.jpg

• Sensor Moderators
17 minutes ago, pcpartpicker said:

Hey, love this one...I've put it on my Samsung Tab A6 which has 1920x1200 rez but it is not covering full screen and I see taskbar which don't want on tablet.How to resolve this?

And I see N/A in some values and don't know what they mean.Clicked up onto CPU icon and got the window (like on pic) but panel is still showing N/A.

How to resolve this too?

You have to use paid version of aida64 

On 4/13/2021 at 7:35 PM, Lobo Blanco 1002 said:

IMG_20210415_131437.thumb.jpg.c402a35e5203ce7f48507cc4d9e92e24.jpgHello, I share my 1920x480 v1.0 sensor panel, which I made practically from scratch, since the original panel that someone shared in the group was another format and was not operational since there were many gif formats. For the same reason I remade each existing element and created several more, according to my needs. It is quite editable and I hope it will be useful to you.

edit: Apparently some have had trouble importing the template, but I think these are software resizing bug as it happened to me with other sensor panels I downloaded so I don't know what the solution is.
For now, I share the values of the general configuration, which can help to leave everything in the correct position, although the sizes of the texts could also be incorrectly configured due to the same bug.

1.jpg

2.jpg

370574974_1920x480Blue-PinkSensorPanelv1.0_sensorpanel.7391e93bf728c1b5202ac7b8a6e36559 15.66 MB · 3,149 downloads

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hi there

Would it be possible to resize this to 1480 x 320 please as I am wanting to use this panel

11.9" DSI IPS Capacitive Touchscreen Display for Raspberry Pi (320x1480) | The Pi Hut

If so I would be very grateful

11-9-dsi-ips-capacitive-touchscreen-display-for-raspberry-pi-320x1480-waveshare-wav-22295-39576922128579_700x.webp

On 2/3/2021 at 4:39 AM, braintez said:

Finally got my panel in the mail.  Took a little more than a week with expedited shipping from China to the US.  What an awesome little display!  The attached zip contains the theme as well as the required fonts. 

I made some changes since the initial post to take into account the size of the actual screen.  Resolution isn't the issue, more finding the right font size and making more efficient use of the display area.

The animation effect in the video preview isn't anything groundbreaking.  It's basically Steam Wallpaper Engine running in the background, with transparency for the SensorPanel set to 20%.  It adds a little something to the overall theme, IMO. 

I managed to find the right part on Amazon to allow mounting via PCI bracket.  Very pleased with the way the installation and panel design turned out.

Thanks to all of the creative minds who have contributed their ideas and innovations to this community!

Case-2.jpg

Aida Spy - 1920x480.zip 271.76 kB · 799 downloads

On 7/5/2021 at 5:42 AM, FANAGRO said:

Thank a lot, the both of you, i make my theme using the Best of both World, if in 1920x515px, again, thank a lot

717536887_VID-20210705-WA0000(1).gif

Hi there I dont suppose some kind person could help me make these fir a 1480 x 320 panel please?

• Like 1

On 10/15/2022 at 6:07 AM, zér0Kelvin said:

I made a horizontal (1024 x 600) version of a panel I made a while back. Still WIP so let me know what you guys think about it and what I should change. Thanks!

Edit: BTW the colour on the memory and the GPU changes based on usage and temperature respectively.

image.thumb.png.6dccf78cd766bc1335704206a732c0e6.png

Simplistic Horizontal.sensorpanel 584.27 kB · 175 downloads

thats really fantastic, is it avaliable in 600x1024?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pcpartpicker said:

How to resolve this too?

The icon thats showing N/a if the PCH Dode also i see that the chipset temp is also showing N/A which youll need to modify as for size adjust the size in the main program under prefs to 1920 x 1200 that works for me 

• Thanks 1