Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 3/23/2022 at 8:01 PM, Dave59337 said:

I also made 300-pixel and 350-pixel gauges to take up more room.  It was easy since my original trimmed download image was 731 by 731.  I create the first gauge as big as possible then use a macro to shrink all the finished images to a more reasonable size.  Makes for a cleared image.

WaterMeterBig (1920x515).png

1659829566_WaterMeterBig(1920x515)_sensorpanel.6606e108e6c49068ea6913316ebe2488 6.09 MB · 18 downloads

I changed this very nice panel to my resolution 1980 x 480.

I like it very much.

1977122829_WaterMeter_sensorpanel.fe6ece604b195916ee31024e84c81df5

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Yes, I had resized it and everything aligned, like I said, when I exported it was all perfect.  I shut down yesterday and when I started up today, its all out of whack.  Also the resolution of the panel doubled in preferences, but note, I never touched that.  Again it was all perfect yesterday, and today that is what you see.  Reducing the resolution in preferences simply leaves thing not showing off the edges.

What happens when its put back to size it was created at, 1920x1080.  not there is all the stuff in the first screenshot all off to the sides.

I get the parts tonight to mount my screen in the case, once I have done that I will give this another go by aligning it all one more time.

Is export the only way this gets saved?

problem2.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EverStaR said:

Yes, I had resized it and everything aligned, like I said, when I exported it was all perfect.  I shut down yesterday and when I started up today, its all out of whack.  Also the resolution of the panel doubled in preferences, but note, I never touched that.  Again it was all perfect yesterday, and today that is what you see.  Reducing the resolution in preferences simply leaves thing not showing off the edges.

What happens when its put back to size it was created at, 1920x1080.  not there is all the stuff in the first screenshot all off to the sides.

I get the parts tonight to mount my screen in the case, once I have done that I will give this another go by aligning it all one more time.

Is export the only way this gets saved?

Things to know.  Aida64 likes to keep all .jpg and .png copies in C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\SensorPanel\ folder.  You can load a pic from anywhere, but during the export it copies all the pics into the .sensorpanel file.  When you import a sensor panel file, it makes copies of the pics into the said folder.  Not sure if it overwrites files if they are already there.  When you start Aida64, it loads from memory and only looks in the said folder.  If it looked right when you exported, it "should" look right when you import.  It might be too late, but if you imported what you exported, it would probably have been fine.  I always export before I import.  It ensures the files in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\SensorPanel\ folder are correct.

At one time I had an AIO computer set to 150% scale.  If I exported a sensor panel from it, and then loaded the .sensorpanel file into my other PC that was set to 100% scale, the panel would be messed up.  All text, graph and gauge locations would be correct, but the images would all be two-thirds size.  Reversing from my PC to AIO would make the pics too large by one and a half.

I would hate to think if there were multiple users during logoff and login.

Yes, I have wide monitors.

Screenshot 2022-03-25 100418.png

2 hours ago, favaratojr said:

Picked some gauges and ideas up from this forum... I dont use a second monitor for monitoring, so the sensor panel goes on my desktop.

Sharing the config file with you.

1.thumb.png.5d0c9532250d5b21dfa67eba42ab9bf8.png

2.png

PC.sensorpanel 270.2 kB · 1 download

you can make this somewhat transparent from preferences >> sensorpanel >> transparency set value higher to make more see though and lower to see more background.  Its if you still want to see it while playing games or working on things.  Also there is an option there to set to always be on top you would have to enable that but it might not allow you to click on that side of the game unless you turn off the click function which is somewhere i just don't remember.    Outside that it looks nice and polished.  Can you also list what size this is so if someone does download it they will know the scale on your pc and what the Pixel dimensions are.    Thanks

• Like 1

This is for displays with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels.
If you enjoy CAM software but don't like its shortcomings, this is the programme for you.

Note: It was produced on a 4k monitor, so I'm fairly sure it'll look funny on anything lower, but if someone is really interested, I could make it on my 1080p laptop if they're really interested. All you have to do is ask.
I'm new to this and made two of my own, but I must admit that I ripped/copied a lot of other people's work on here, so thanks. If anybody has any huge black/white/grey gauges they'd want to contribute, please do so. I tried making my own but it just didn't seem right, and I'd like a couple larger ones for temperatures 1 and 2. More information may be found here.

On 3/21/2022 at 2:48 AM, BigWapo said:

does anyone know the best way to mount the monitor to the pc. i have no place to screw it into the pc case an need a diff way to any ideas would be helpful

post your hardware specs here

some use double side clear tape.  Or a stand or if you got one that has the screws in the back you can just mount it where one of your back fans would go.   I have mine on a stand in front of my 2k gaming monitor.  It only blocks some of the bezel not the screen.  i did find for mine it was better to use a thin hdmi cable https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B082X7HJY9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

not the flat and to use a pivoting hdmi adaptor on the screen it self so i can get that display to stay still and not have the cable showing at all.  This is the adaptor https://www.amazon.ca/GELRHONR-Rotating-Converter-Camcorder-Card(Black)/dp/B08GQ7CXYJ/ref=sr_1_52?crid=4OOEOMPAD5KM&keywords=90+degree+hdmi+adapter&qid=1648361291&sprefix=90+degree+hdmi+adapter%2Caps%2C59&sr=8-52#customerReviews  I got it from my local computer store not from amazon but it the same thing basically.   

Either way you mount it just make sure if it has an open back with circuit board that you make sure that doesn't touch metal as it will short.   So use stand off's like what is found on the motherboard to keep it away from the metal.  Here is the screen i got and if i mount in my case where the back fan goes i will use stand offs to do this.  Also if you take the back fan out make sure you have enough exhaust elsewhere like the top.  Screen https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08RHXP9J4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Stand off kit https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07TP2YYQB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Here is internal power cable https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01MXMZL49/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Or for outside to turn screen on and off easily use this 

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00BWF5U0M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

best of luck.

Hi, I want to share my sensorpanel, I was making this for about one week and running it for around 2 months, to check for any unwanted behaviours, and I fixed them. This is first version of it, I may work on it some more if I will have time. Just tell me if you something I can improve there. Everything in this is made from scratch (Gauges and Background was made in blender because I found it's easiest option for me as I use this software for quite long) Please tell whether you liked it or no. It's all for now, hope you guys will like it :)

NOTE: i needed to upload sensorpanel by google drive, because it is larger than 9.77 MB and i can't upload it :(

Sensorpanel V1.0

sensorpanel_V1.0.png

• Like 2

On 3/26/2022 at 11:49 PM, antonio said:

To celebrate the premiere of halo TV series, let's have a halo theme style.

QQ截图20220326204738.png

Is there some reason you aren't adding the actual files to any of your photos ?

When you post a photo of your new panel, please upload the actual panel alongside the photo - that's the whole point of this thread...

• Like 4