Is There A Keyboard Shortcut For Sensor Panel?

I have a fairly new custom built workstation that uses an AIO cooler for the CPU.  I am  constantly monitoring temperatures, because I know AIOs will eventually fail.  What I did not expect to see for this brand new workstation is that my 4TB M.2 Samsung Pro 990 reaching temperatures of 63.  I later learn that the shop who built my computer (no -- I did not build it myself) included a Samsung 990 Pro that has no heat sink (this makes no sense, because the price difference is about $10 USD).

Anyway, my temperature sensor panel is often hidden behind other screens.  I am able to bring it to the foreground by turning the panel off followed by turning it back on.  Is there perhaps a keyboard shortcut to bring the existing sensor panel to the foreground?

I looked at preferences and turned on the Hotkey for Sensor Panel:  CTRL+ WIN + ALT + S.  Pressing this keyboard combination results in no changes and no activity.

Thanks in advance.

Okay -- I see what is happening now.  I click the toolbar icon that turns off the sensor panel.  I then click it a second time to turn it back on that in turns bring it to the foreground.

The keyboard shortcut does not duplicate this functionality.  If it is already open and behind other windows, no action happens.  It does not close the open sensor panel unlike the toolbar button.  If I close the sensor panel, then the keyboard hotkey will open it and bring it to the foreground.

Can I mimic the toolbar behavior through the keyboard?

3 hours ago, Dryst said:

Okay -- I see what is happening now.  I click the toolbar icon that turns off the sensor panel.  I then click it a second time to turn it back on that in turns bring it to the foreground.

The keyboard shortcut does not duplicate this functionality.  If it is already open and behind other windows, no action happens.  It does not close the open sensor panel unlike the toolbar button.  If I close the sensor panel, then the keyboard hotkey will open it and bring it to the foreground.

Can I mimic the toolbar behavior through the keyboard?

That's a great idea, we'll do that for both the SensorPanel and OSD Panel in the next AIDA64 update due next week.   Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get notified about the release of the new update:

https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/w2m1u5

Just now, Dryst said:

I just installed the latest update, and this works great.  A keypress now brings the sensor panel to the foreground.

Thank you!

Thank you for your feedback!