Thinner option for sensorpanel, and click through...please :)

MDB278

I am new to using Aida64, and would like a very thin band across the top of my screen with text figures for all relevant sensors for me. I have set this up with size 10 text, but I cant reduce the thickness of the panel, it seems like 50 is the minimum thickness. Please can you allow a smaller thickness so that the size 10 or even smaller text won't have space above/below it? 

Please see the attached image. I have dropped the text to the bottom of the panel, and had hoped to move the panel higher, but it snaps in place so I can't remove the empty space just above the text. It therefore blocks browser or apps tabs/buttons at the top.

This would be amazing if the thickness was reduced and click through if possible, as it would allow me to use it whilst using my desktop normally and wouldn't block any browser tabs etc too much and I should still be able to click on them. thanks

Screenshot 2024-03-22 205536.png

49 minutes ago, MDB278 said:

I am new to using Aida64, and would like a very thin band across the top of my screen with text figures for all relevant sensors for me. I have set this up with size 10 text, but I cant reduce the thickness of the panel, it seems like 50 is the minimum thickness. Please can you allow a smaller thickness so that the size 10 or even smaller text won't have space above/below it? 

Please see the attached image. I have dropped the text to the bottom of the panel, and had hoped to move the panel higher, but it snaps in place so I can't remove the empty space just above the text. It therefore blocks browser or apps tabs/buttons at the top.

This would be amazing if the thickness was reduced and click through if possible, as it would allow me to use it whilst using my desktop normally and wouldn't block any browser tabs etc too much and I should still be able to click on them. thanks

We'll lower the minimum height of the SensorPanel to 10 pixels in the next AIDA64 beta update.  I'm not sure how to achieve click-through since SensorPanel is simply another window, it's not opaque to user input :(