The Finals and Aida64

Ali-S
Go to solution Solved by Fiery,

The Finals got updated late in 2023, and every time I try to launch the game, it detects Aida64 as a debugger tool by easy anti-cheat.

Is there anyway to fix this issue?

The only option I found for now is to close it, open the game, and reopen Aida64 again.

image_2024-04-04_154247505.png

• Ali-S changed the title to The Finals and Aida64
  • Solution
1 hour ago, Ali-S said:

The Finals got updated late in 2023, and every time I try to launch the game, it detects Aida64 as a debugger tool by easy anti-cheat.

Is there anyway to fix this issue?

The only option I found for now is to close it, open the game, and reopen Aida64 again.

Unless developers of The Finals could let us know why they detect AIDA64 as a debugger, we cannot do much on our end.  Please report the issue to them, and ask them to fix the issue in their detection method, or contact us directly in email to find a resolution involving both them and us.

On 4/4/2024 at 5:25 PM, Fiery said:

Unless developers of The Finals could let us know why they detect AIDA64 as a debugger, we cannot do much on our end.  Please report the issue to them, and ask them to fix the issue in their detection method, or contact us directly in email to find a resolution involving both them and us.

Sure, i'll contact them.