Ideas for mounting sensor panels inside PC cases?

Gnusmas

Hey

Im building a PC, i have all the parts but the GPU, the PC is up and running because my CPU is the i9 13900K that have an iGPU so i could start the machine and install my softwares, dedicated GPU will come later when i'll have the money.

Today my sensor panel arrived and i tested it a bit, the cip on the controller board gets very hot, not too happy about it but i have some small aluminium heat sinks and i will ad one to the microcip, the screen and the controller are like the one in the second last attached picture.

I want to mount the panel exactly how it seats now but i dont have any ideas how to fix it there to be stable at the edge, any tips would be welcomed, also pictures if you can spare the time to make some! My idea for the mounting of the screen is to attach somehow an L shaped bracket to the back of the screen and then the other part i could screw down to the grill of the bottom of the case, the bracket i think about its like in the last attached picture. I also need to buy a HDMI cable that is thinner and less rigid cause the HDMI cable that i got with the display its too rigid.  Everything is work in progress!

IMG_20240419_174333_244.jpg

IMG_20240419_174411_500.jpg

IMG_20240419_174520_164.jpg

IMG_20240419_174543_558.jpg

lcd.jpg

lcd 2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...