AIDA64 v7.20.6802 - high temperatures in idle

Hello everyone,

I also have a problem. When I start the program AIDA64 Extreme the temperature in idle remains the same around 39-42, but as soon as I start the sensor panel, the temperature suddenly increases to 65, and then as I start moving the mouse cursor around desktop the temperature rises up to 78🌡️

For all the time while the PC is in idle, load does not exceed 2%, but as soon as I turn on the sensor panel load increases to 6% and again when I start moving the mouse cursor around desktop load goes all the way up to 25%.

While I watched temperature and load rise I checked everything parallel in two other programs (Core Temp and CPUID HW monitor) The other two mentioned programs do not raise the temperature by themselves.

I tried my best to described the whole problem in detail and I would kindly ask that someone help me if it is possible, for the reason that I want to buy the licensed version, and I don't want to pay for something that won't work on my system.

Thank you all very much in advance for trying to help me.

PC specs: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D cooled with Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE

MSI RTX 4060Ti Gaming X Trio 8Gb

Gigabyte X670 GAMING X AX V2

DDR5 32GB (2x16) G.Skill, 6000MHz, Ripjaws S5

Samsung SSD 1TB 980 PRO

Windows 10