v4.00.2706Beta & OSD Issues

Psychor

1) What motherboard and CPU do you have?

2) What version of Windows do you have installed?

3) Are the disappearing WDC drives are internal drives or external (e.g. USB) drives?

Thanks,

Fiery

1. Asus Rampage 4 Extreme

2. Windows 8 x64 Enterprise

3. UPS (battery) information, memory timing information, motherboard PCH temperature, and the temperature for two Western Digital Velociraptors are missing from the above screenshot

I've been running AIDA64 with the same hardware (e.g., CPU, memory, GPU, drives, etc.) for months without this issue. The only change to my system is the new version of AIDA64 and the additional of a Dell UP3214Q monitor set to MST mode.

I'm sorry for the delays.  We've done quite a few test runs on similar configurations in our test labs, but couldn't reproduce the issues :(  The only thing "suspicious" about your system configuration is the Rampage IV Extreme mobo, which has support for AI Suite II.  Do you have that software installed?  Or, if not, then do you happen to have the AI Suite services still installed and running?  Please note that since Asus refuses to implement the necessary synchronization techniques in AI Suite, it may collide with AIDA64 sensor measurement code and cause all sorts of issues that may lead to sensor values dropout.  If possible, please uninstall AI Suite, and verify if it has any services left after its uninstallation.  FYI, for unknown reason even after uninstalling AI Suite it leaves a few services installed and running, that will still keep polling sensors and collide with other monitoring applications like AIDA64 :(

I'm sorry for the delays.  We've done quite a few test runs on similar configurations in our test labs, but couldn't reproduce the issues :(  The only thing "suspicious" about your system configuration is the Rampage IV Extreme mobo, which has support for AI Suite II.  Do you have that software installed?  Or, if not, then do you happen to have the AI Suite services still installed and running?  Please note that since Asus refuses to implement the necessary synchronization techniques in AI Suite, it may collide with AIDA64 sensor measurement code and cause all sorts of issues that may lead to sensor values dropout.  If possible, please uninstall AI Suite, and verify if it has any services left after its uninstallation.  FYI, for unknown reason even after uninstalling AI Suite it leaves a few services installed and running, that will still keep polling sensors and collide with other monitoring applications like AIDA64 :(

Hi Fiery. No, I don't have any ASUS utilities installed and never installed them on this system.

The only change to my system is the addition of the Dell UP3214Q 4K display and installation of the latest Nvidia drivers. I started to notice issues with AIDA64 when I set it my display to MST mode.