Aida64 and Prime95 crash and reboot without error messages

Hello,
I have problems after buying some hardware. Prime95 rebooting without any error messages after 3-5 hours, tested with torturetest with small fft and Aida64 rebooting after 6-8 hours tested with stresstest FPU checked, CPU and Cache tests seems stable. Memory tests on Windows 7 desktop with memtest and Aida64 memory checked rebooting without error messages but memorytest on bios with memtest86+ and windows 7 built in memorytester(advanced options) seems stable. I didnt overclocked and my cpu is also not made for overclocking anyway I didnt change the standard Voltages either. My CPU core voltage shown on Aida64 is 1.056 V but with CPUID HWMonitor I read max 1.121 V. I have searches the net and found out that is may occur due to heat problems or due to lack of Powersupply.
First to heat I read max 76 C with Aida64 and max 81 C with Prime95 and Powersupply is a brand new Powersupply with 600 Watt. The Powersupply should be enough and my processor cooled with standard (came with the cpu) airfan should easily take 90 C.
The Hardware I bought:
CPU i5 3570 standard airfan cooling not overclocked
Motherboard Gigabyte GA B75M-HD3 none of the voltages changed
Ram 2x DIMM1and DIMM2: Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3/4GX 4 GB DDR3-1600 DDR3 SDRAM (11-11-11-28 @ 800 MHz) (10-10-10-27 @ 761 MHz) (9-9-9-24 @ 685 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-19 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-16 @ 457 MHz)
Powersupply Corsair CX600M 600 Watt.
Im running Windows7
and I have Sapphire HD5770 graphic card.
so what you think is the problem my system not being stable.
thanks

• 2 weeks later...

It's not easy to diagnose such issues remotely :(  Your temperatures seem to be quite high for your processor, so I would definitely try to improve the cooling of the CPU, and also improve the ventilation of the system case.  That alone may just help to stabilize the system.

The other issue may be the memory timings configuration: if it is currently running at Command Rate (tCR) = 1T, then try to increase it to 2T.  On many systems that makes things a lot more stable.

Regards,

Fiery