How much is the "upgrade license"

alex98uk

I'm not sure which page of our website do you mean, but if you meant the following statement ...

The new AIDA64 license will be valid for 1 year, but it will only be suitable for AIDA64 Version 1.00. In the future, in order to upgrade to a more recent AIDA64 release, a new full AIDA64 license will have to be purchased.

http://www.aida64.com/free-upgrade-aida64

... then I think you may have misunderstood it. If you request a free upgrade to AIDA64 now, and you're eligible according to the Terms and conditions, then you will receive a free AIDA64 license that can be used for AIDA64 v1.00 for 12 months. After that period, if you want to continue using AIDA64, or when you want to use a more recent version than AIDA64 v1.00, then you will need to purchase a full license. Not an upgrade license.

Regards,

Fiery

I'm not sure which page of our website do you mean, but if you meant the following statement ...

http://www.aida64.com/free-upgrade-aida64

... then I think you may have misunderstood it. If you request a free upgrade to AIDA64 now, and you're eligible according to the Terms and conditions, then you will receive a free AIDA64 license that can be used for AIDA64 v1.00 for 12 months. After that period, if you want to continue using AIDA64, or when you want to use a more recent version than AIDA64 v1.00, then you will need to purchase a full license. Not an upgrade license.

Regards,

Fiery

Cheers for the reply. What I meant is that I don't currently have AIDA64. I use a less than legit version of Everest, however, I like the program and want to pay for it. But, 12 months after i've paid for it, if I want to continue getting updates (new features and bug fixes), I have to purchase the upgrade license right?

I just want to know what the cost of that upgrade license is!

Cheers for the reply. What I meant is that I don't currently have AIDA64. I use a less than legit version of Everest, however, I like the program and want to pay for it. But, 12 months after i've paid for it, if I want to continue getting updates (new features and bug fixes), I have to purchase the upgrade license right?

I just want to know what the cost of that upgrade license is!

An upgrade license will be at least 25-30% cheaper than a new (full) license.

BTW, I think I saw your email in our support system as well, so please check our reply in your mail box, because we've sent you a more comprehensive reply to all your questions you've submitted to us.

An upgrade license will be at least 25-30% cheaper than a new (full) license.

BTW, I think I saw your email in our support system as well, so please check our reply in your mail box, because we've sent you a more comprehensive reply to all your questions you've submitted to us.

Ah, touché, so you did! Cool, well i'll think i'll buy a license later tonight after sport. Now i'm earning a wage, it's time I stopped using warez and invested in some good quality software :(

Ah, touché, so you did! Cool, well i'll think i'll buy a license later tonight after sport. Now i'm earning a wage, it's time I stopped using warez and invested in some good quality software :D

Thank you :( And in the future please feel free to use this forum (or our Support Ticket System) to submit your questions or potential bug reports to us.

• 3 months later...

Where doeslicw on go to do this upgrade of license? On the about it shows that my license has no expiry, but that the update were from 1/26/2010 to 1/27/2011.

I take it I need to pay for this coming year, but all I see on the web site is to pay full price for the license.

it would be nice to beable to get updates for more than a year at a time as well.

Upgrade license costs 30% less than a new license. We'll soon publish the upgrade prices on our web page. Meanwhile, you can contact our Licensing Department at the following email address for more information about the upgrade:

upgrade AT aida64.com (replace AT with @)

• 3 months later...