Support for Foxconn Inferno Katana GTI

D3VIOUS

hello guys .. so i have Foxconn Inferno Katana GTI Motherboard and it's not fully supported in Aida64

it only read the cpu cores temp and gpu fan speed and thats all no fan speeds from motherboard nothing

so is theres anybody here that handle the technical stuff i can send him Foxconn technical support email and they can provide him with the files he need to get support for Foxconn Motherboard .. i did the same with CPID and they contact eachother and Foxconn provide him with the info that needed

thanks in advance ;)

If you could ask Foxconn to get in touch with us about this matter, that would be very useful. Please ask them to contact us at:

info AT finalwire.com

Meanwhile, if you could send us a few dumps of your motherboard, we may be able to start implementing support for your motherboard until Foxconn contacts us ;)

1) Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic.

2) Then right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> SMBus Dump (Full). Copy-paste the full results into this topic.

3) Then right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> Embedded Controller Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic.

Thanks,

Fiery

Thank you for the dumps. Meanwhile, we've got the documentation for the sensor solution of not this board, but the upcoming new Foxconn Quantum Force board. The EC implementation looks quite complicated :( I'm not sure how much time would the implementation in AIDA64 take without a test board on hand. I'll let you know in this topic when we have any updates.

Thanks,

Fiery