JED Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Hey all, so recently Aida 64 Extreme started freezing up on me. I downloaded the newest version 835 today to reinstall the program to see if that fixed it and it just hangs up at scanning devices. I have had this program installed for years and just started having this issue about a week ago. Any one else? Quote
Fiery Posted September 15 Posted September 15 8 hours ago, JED said: Hey all, so recently Aida 64 Extreme started freezing up on me. I downloaded the newest version 835 today to reinstall the program to see if that fixed it and it just hangs up at scanning devices. I have had this program installed for years and just started having this issue about a week ago. Any one else? Please try to restart Windows. It seems like something went haywire in the Windows Device Manager. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.