DMartin Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Hi I wonder why my X16 GPU shows as x8 ? . I tried other utilities and got the same information but what is the problem ? I tried to reseat the CPU, RAM and GPU but I still get the same result Quote
Fiery Posted September 21 Posted September 21 On 9/18/2026 at 8:59 PM, DMartin said: Hi I wonder why my X16 GPU shows as x8 ? . I tried other utilities and got the same information but what is the problem ? I tried to reseat the CPU, RAM and GPU but I still get the same result I supppose it's simply because the PCIe x16 slot where you placed your video card only supports x8 or only supports x8 with the current PCIe lane configuration. Quote
DMartin Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 10 hours ago, Fiery said: I supppose it's simply because the PCIe x16 slot where you placed your video card only supports x8 or only supports x8 with the current PCIe lane configuration. But my mobo support x16 in first PCIe slot. I have mobo MSI MAG X570S TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.