Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello @Fiery,

I’ve run into a problem with the GPU Hotspot sensor. Yesterday I noticed it reports the same temperature as GPU Temp. I set it up as a simple sensor item and a custom gauge, but after saving and re‑importing, it always reverts to GPU Temp. I also tried setting it up as a sensor item; the result was the same.

For reference, I’m currently using AIDA64 version 8.40.8510 Beta with an Asus TUF RTX 5070 Ti Gaming 16GB running the latest NVIDIA driver 617.42. The same result occurs on version 8.40.8505 Beta as well. Please refer to the attached screenshots.

Screenshot-2026-10-07-232755.png

Screenshot-2026-10-07-232819.png

Best regards,
Bryan (BHSY)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...