AIDA64 Stability test failed. Fluctuating fraphic of GPU Power draw (MSI B450M Gaming Plus + Ryzen 3 1200 + Inno3D GTX 750)By G3k0S
CPU - Ryzen 3 1200
MB - MSI B450M Gaming Plus
Video - Inno3D GTX 750 2Gb - 4 years
PSU - Chieftec CHP - 500A - 8+ years
MEM - Kingston HyperX KHX2666C16/8G 2 bars by 8Gb.
HDD - WDC WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 (931 GB).
SYS - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 1809 Build 17763.379
Bios last update. Default settings.
Sometimes Kernel-Power (41) mostly in games and tests Aida64.
Tests that I conducted (prime95(1 hour), OCCT(~40min), Memtest86(in bios (1 hour)), TestMem5), all is ok. Sometimes the sound hangs. As if the whole system hangs for ~0.2-0.4sec.
I started the stability test today and got a dialog, which asked me if I would want to change a setting related to my video driver, which would help with stability, if I recall correctly. It also said it would required a restart. I copied the dialog via control-c and clicked no because I was unsure what the setting does and if it could cause other issues but as soon as I clicked the button my video output vanished (blackscreen) and needed to hard reset.
I had the same blackscreen issue earlier while rendering a long video, which is likely related to my overclock (Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8GHz) but could also be related to that setting the dialog mentioned. Because I needed to hard reset, I couldn't paste the content of the dialog somewhere and don't remember much of it, something about timing that should be changed?
I would like to know if there is a list of these suggestion dialogues, I would recognize it if I could read it again.
When I check the box "Stress GPU (s), I have this popup (see screen)
what is it exactly ?
GPGPU Benchmark hangs at 32-bit Integer IOPS
Windows 8.0 not all updated (clean restore but update failed)
i5-3210M, 2600 MHz, with 16GB memory
HD Graphics 4000 with 2GB memory
Aida 64 portable trial downloaded today.
Question: What are the chances this is a hardware issue?
I just purchased this used computer, 8 days left on manufacturer warranty so testing it now. I hope that this is just a driver issue but Windows update tried in stalling 183 updates and once, failed, and reverted everything, which took 8+ hours, so I am testing first.
The latest AIDA64 update introduces monitoring of sensor values on RGB LED keyboards, implements enhanced support for Intel NVMe SSDs and LGA-1151 motherboards, and supports the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
- Support for Corsair K65, Corsair K70, Corsair K95, Logitech G910 and Razer Chroma RGB LED keyboards
- Support for LGA-1151 motherboards
- Autodetect information and SMART monitoring for Intel NVMe SSDs
- Preliminary support for AMD Bristol Ridge APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Broadwell-E/EN/EP/EX processors
- Sensor support for NZXT Kraken water cooling systems
- Support for USB 3.1 peripherals
- Extended ACPI table decoding
- OpenGL ES 3.2 support
- Advanced support for Adaptec and Marvell RAID controllers
- Support for Kingston HyperX Predator, Plextor M6V, SanDisk Z400s and SK Hynix SC300 SSDs
- GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 Nano and nVIDIA GeForce GTX 950
What's new since AIDA64 v5.00
- Microsoft Windows 10 RTM and Windows Server 2016 support
- RemoteSensor smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- Logitech Arx Control smartphone and tablet LCD integration
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Skylake and Broadwell-H CPUs
- AVX and SSE accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Nolan APUs
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Carrizo APUs
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Braswell and Cherry Trail processors
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Broadwell CPUs
- Preliminary support for AMD Stoney APUs
- Preliminary support for Intel Cannonlake, Goldmont and Skylake-E/EN/EP/EX processors
- AlphaCool Heatmaster II, Aquaduct, Aquaero, AquaStream XT, MPS, PowerAdjust 2, PowerAdjust 3 sensor devices support
- Thermaltake DPS-G power supply unit sensor support
- Support for Gravitech, LCD Smartie Hardware, Leo Bodnar, Modding-FAQ, Noteu, Odospace, Saitek Pro Flight Instrument Panel, Saitek X52 Pro, UCSD LCD devices
- Portrait mode support for AlphaCool and Samsung SPF LCDs
- SensorPanel and LCD: right-to-left bars, static label control strings
- 0.01 Celsius temperature measurement resolution for select sensor items
- System certificates information
- CUDA 7.0, OpenCL 2.1, SMBIOS 3.0, VirtualBox 5.0 support
- Corsair Neutron XT, Crucial BX100, Crucial MX200, Kingston HyperX Savage, OCZ Trion 100, OCZ Vector 180, SanDisk Ultra II SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Rx 300 and R9 Fury Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX Titan X, Tesla M60
[ Press Release (English) ]
[ Press Release (Deutsch) ]
[ Press Release (italiano) ]
[ Press Release (magyar) ]
[ What's new in AIDA64 v5.50 ]
[ Download ]