Question on Aida64 Extreme in Windows8.1

The Veteran

Hi guys I'm new here and this is my first post and hopefully not the last. The reason I did this post is to ask how I can generate the DSDT file and the SSDT file from Aida64 Extreme edition, I try to follow youtube video showing how to extract the files but for some reason in Windows 8.1 it don't show the option like in Windows 7 with previews ver. of Aida64. Could anyone guide me to how extract and save this files cause, although this files are not require anymore with an UEFI clover hackintoch setup, but is good to have your own dsdt mode file and ssdt file as well. So if anyone here can explain me how to extract and save this type of file I be more than appreciated, TIA. ;)

You can use the AIDA64 ACPI Browser to extract various ACPI tables and save them to file. However, the ACPI Tool is only available in AIDA64 Engineer and AIDA64 Business, in main menu / Tools / ACPI Browser.

Regards,

Fiery

Can I download just the trail ver of any of this ver. and install them side by side with Aida64 Ext. and use the tool of any of this ver of Aida to extract the files then uninstalled it

Yes, you can do that.