How to view if current RAM modules are 204 or 240 pol (SO-)DIMM?

pstein

In my computer there are currently 2 RAM modules 2 GB each.

I want to extend them by more/other RAM modules and need therefore compatibility information.

Where exactly do I find in AIDA64 if these current modules are 204 or 240 DIMMs?

Where exactly do I find in AIDA64 if these current modules are DIMMs or SO-DIMMs?

Where exactly do I find in AIDA64 if the motherboard can take 204 or 240 pol DIMMs (or both ?)?

Where exactly do I find in AIDA64 if the motherboard can take DIMMs or SO-DIMMs (or both ?)?

Peter

You can check the installed memory module properties on the Motherboard / SPD page.

You can check the motherboard DIMM slot information on the Motherboard / Motherboard page.

If you've got difficulties finding the information, then just copy-paste the content of those pages into this topic, and I'll provide you with the information you're looking for.

Please note that we've never seen a single motherboard or system that could have 204 and 240 pin DIMMs mixed.

Regards,

Fiery