User Login

With the Business version of AIDA64, is there a way to run the program without have a current user logged in? Everything I see so far seems tied to either a user launching the application, or using a login script to run reports etc when a user logins. What if you want to run the reports and or remotely monitor the workstation after hours, when no user is logged in. I don't see any option referring to running it as a service, only references about running it hidden.

We created a service helper application, this is an experimental feature at the moment and not part of the release package yet. I'm attaching it to this reply, please extract the files in the same folder where AIDA64 is installed, more details in the ZIP package.

Please let us know how it works or any ideas you have.

With the Business version of AIDA64, is there a way to run the program without have a current user logged in? Everything I see so far seems tied to either a user launching the application, or using a login script to run reports etc when a user logins. What if you want to run the reports and or remotely monitor the workstation after hours, when no user is logged in. I don't see any option referring to running it as a service, only references about running it hidden.

aida64be_svh.zip

• 10 years later...