The new AIDA64 release implements optimized benchmarks for AMD "Carrizo" and Intel "Broadwell" processors, SensorPanel and external LCD improvements, and supports the latest nVIDIA GeForce and Quadro graphics accelerators.

android-store-45.png

app-store-45.png

wp-store-45blue.png

New features & improvements

- 64-bit benchmarks optimized for AMD "Carrizo" APUs

- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel "Broadwell" CPUs

- Improved support for Intel "Braswell", "Broadwell-H", "Cherry Trail", "Skylake" CPUs

- Preliminary support for AMD "Nolan" APU

- Support for the sensors of the AquaStream XT, MPS, PowerAdjust 2, PowerAdjust 3 water-cooling parts

- Support for the sensors of Thermaltake DPS-G power supplies

- SensorPanel and LCD: right-to-left bars, control strings for static labels

- 0.01 Celsius temperature measurement for select sensor items

- Support for Odospace LCDs

- CUDA 7.0, OpenCL 2.1 support

- Corsair Neutron XT, Crucial BX100, Crucial MX200, SanDisk Ultra II SSD support

- GPU details for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX Titan X

What's new since AIDA64 v5.00

- RemoteSensor smartphone and tablet LCD integration

- Logitech Arx Control smartphone and tablet LCD integration

- System certificates information

- Support for Gravitech, LCD Smartie Hardware, Leo Bodnar LCD devices

- Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Preview Build 9888 support

- Improved support for Intel "Skylake" CPU

- Preliminary support for Intel "Braswell" SoC

- Aquaero and Aquaduct sensor devices support

- Improved support for Crucial SSDs

[ Press Release (English) ]

[ Press Release (Deutsch) ]

[ Press Release (italiano) ]

[ Press Release (magyar) ]

[ What's new in AIDA64 v5.20 ]

[ Download ]

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By APTEM59
      Почему на официальной прошивке MIUI отображается корректная ёмкость (~3400мАч) , то есть с учётом деградации аккумулятора, а на Pixel Experience заводская (4000мАч). Баг приложения или фича прошивки?
    • By Maddias
      As I had a few things that would have made it easier to set up mine I decided to make a topic about this for anyone else to share their ideas.
      I hope this could influence development.

Here we go!
      1) As I added more and more sensors, the sensorpanel manager started getting cluttered. Maybe an option to add folders would be nice.
      2) As seen below have a single graph with all CPU core clocks and usage%.
      To achieve this I had to make a line graph for every core's clock and usage% without background to make them all visible at the same time. A multi line graph feature would make this much easier (yes, this is part of why the sensor panel manager got cluttered lol)  

3) As you can also see in this picture, there is no anti-aliasing in the line graph, that would make it look much cleaner!
      4) I know there's an option for custom made gauges, but it would be nice if there were more options by default, perhaps ones shared in the community here?
      5) Some features for basic shapes would be nice, rectangles and circles, filled or outlined. I know it's not graphic design software, but adding simple design elements would be so much easier this way
    • By xmanrigger
      Hi,
      Is it possible to get full screen on Android using Odospace / Remote Panel? I cant change this option in Aida64 preferences. It is greyed out and set at 980X1440 in Aida64. My cell phone rez is 1920X1080. Otherwise, works great.

Any ideas?
    • By flagrant99
      I tried importing many sensor panels. I have a 1920x480 screen. They all come out looking horrible and don't fit. In the forum it says they are 1920X480. Can someone fill my in on what I am missing?
    • By Vatash
      Custom gauges are not working in the sensor panel.  Default ones are. 
      I made some custom ones where I just changed the colors of the default downloaded ones.  Added them to the custom states.  They pop up for a second then disappear only leaving the icon and text.  Tried downloading ones other people have made and the same things happen.  Might appear for a second then disappear then come back for a second go away again and not come back.  All are pngs as specified.
      Its a 5" raspberry pi screen.
      Was going to use for CPU and GPU temp (3900X - RTX2080)
      Let me know of any ideas to try or info you need.  If its not something off the top of my head have to respond after work.
      So far really disappointed.  Wanted to make some custom files, I do not like the defaults.