Multiple pages in Logitech Arx

CW7_

There's no need to define or maintain multiple pages. What you could do instead is set a larger layout size than what your phone/tablet display supports. E.g. on a iPhone 5S, the default layout size to use is 980 x 1648 pixels. If you define the layout size as 1960 x 3296, you can have basically 2x2 pages, and you use swipe navigation and pinch zoom to show a certain part of the layout on the screen.

Oh wow, thanks for the super fast reply!

Unfortunately I would need multiple pages for my idea. I'm aware that I can extend the layout size, but that's not what I'm looking for. I would like to let it cycle automatically through the LCD pages to get a "menu like" feeling and I don't really want to scroll through it manually. Here's an example of what I mean: http://prntscr.com/9dyvcb

The titles at the bottom would represent the pages (Overall, CPU, etc... ). I tried adding HWMonLCDItemAr2 entries in the aida64.ini, but that didn't work out.

Kind regards :)