Add Temps to Taskbar?

Ramboueille

AIDA64 already supports showing temperatures on System Tray icons called Sensor Icons. You can configure that feature in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Sensor Icons. We do not plan to show temperatures or other sensor readings on the Taskbar.

Regards,

Fiery

• 2 weeks later...

Fiery,

I'm getting close to the end of my trial version and have one other question:  Is there a way for the

program to remember column widths without having to rearrange them each time?

Column widths are already remembered. If not, then please let me know which list do you mean, at which place inside AIDA64.

Fiery,

You ae correct.  I use a slightly larger Windows font percentage and the place a column isn't wide enoughto adjust  is>

Stability Test > Statistics >  Samsung SSD Evo ......

and

WDC WD1001-FALS.....

which are the storage desciptions, it's minor and immaterial.  If I could shorten their names it would be done. 

You'll have a new client when my trial is up.  Thank you!

There are 2 types of hardware failure. The mild failures can be detected and then the AIDA64 System Stability Test will turn red to indicate the hardware error. The test will also stop then.

Severe hardware failures cannot be detected though, since they simply cause either an unexpected shutdown, restart (reset), BSoD or system lockup. In which case only the user can detect (visually) what happened. In case no severe or mild error comes up, AIDA64 System Stability Test will run forever.