Logitech Arx Font Size?

ShinGnosis

Hi,

New to forum and I apologize if this is in the wrong place.

I've just switched from a logitech G15 keyboard (with display) to a Logitech G710+ with MX Brown switches. As part of that I lost the great little display which I had on the G15.

So I've started using the Logitech Arx app and it's working great! Love it. But there are two things that really nag me about it:

1) Font size. Can I increase the font size? My mobile display is quite small so the text gets really tiny.

2) Can I get it to display more than one GPU at the same time? I run SLI and I have to swipe between gpu 1 and 2 to see that both of them are working as intended. I don't really need to see what all 8 threads of my cpu are doing but I'd love to be able to see both my GPU's and vram memory and temps at the same time.

Thanks!

What you're talking about is the built-in Logitech Arx sensor applet, which is developed by Logitech and not us. With AIDA64 you can have a lot more flexibility than with the built-in applet. With AIDA64 you can adjust font size, font style, and of course display all GPUs on a single page.

Regards,

Fiery

Fast response :)

Ok, sorry. I thought the Arx app was developed by you but offered my logitech.

New to AIDA64 but interested. Is it really $40 to get started and use AIDA64 on my phone instead of Logitech Arx?

There's a 30-day trial period. Make sure to try everything during that month, and only purchase a license if you're fully satisfied with AIDA64.

There's a 30-day trial period. Make sure to try everything during that month, and only purchase a license if you're fully satisfied with AIDA64.

Ok, thanks.

Still too much money for me though, I'll stick with the logitech one. I think there could be a market for you here if you were willing to rethink your marketing and pricing strategy, make a "light version" for a wider audience or something along those lines. Thanks for your quick answers and your time.

Ok, thanks.

Still too much money for me though, I'll stick with the logitech one. I think there could be a market for you here if you were willing to rethink your marketing and pricing strategy, make a "light version" for a wider audience or something along those lines. Thanks for your quick answers and your time.

Thank you for your suggestion. I've sent you a private message ;)