Problem with Aida64 desktop gadget

Bane

Hi, I have Aida64 extreme and I'm using desktop gadget to see data but I also have problem with windows update so I have to disable windows update service because often my processor goes up to 100%. So when I disable service I have problem with Aida because it not showing all data and components. Is there any solution for this and why is Aida connected with Windows update service?

Thanks.

Thank you for answer but had no luck.

This is gadget with Windows update service enabled:

AHuqfC4.png

And this is with service disabled:

WeUVSGp.png

So as it can be seen (it's not on english, sorry) the missing components are Motherboard, processor and default Gpu temperatures. Also these components missing from program itself, not just gadget.

Yes, it's Windows 7 x64 and as I can see there is no that update installed but I have restored my system several times so it might have been installed in the past, but I can't see that right now, it shows only recently updated fixes, mostly for Net framework.

Should I install that hotfix or not?

Yes, it's Windows 7 x64 and as I can see there is no that update installed but I have restored my system several times so it might have been installed in the past, but I can't see that right now, it shows only recently updated fixes, mostly for Net framework.

Should I install that hotfix or not?

Yes, that hotfix is best to have, in order for AIDA64 to work properly.

Hotfix did not fix the problem, other that hotfix I installed over 200 updates for windows, but problem is still there.

Edit,

I managed somehow, I disabled service then completely remove Aida and then I installed it again, and now it shows everything.

Thank you Fiery.