fixed: Digital signature issue

Gosu

I'm not fluent in Russian, but I suppose the latest AIDA64 Extreme beta should fix it up:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps ;)

error on beta, a stable version no bugs works, but the stable version does not show temperature disabled via the Windows update service

error on beta, a stable version no bugs works, but the stable version does not show temperature disabled via the Windows update service

Are you sure you're running the latest AIDA64 beta? Have you restarted Windows after upgrading to it? If you have 2 instances of AIDA64 installed, and you configured the old one to auto-load at Windows startup, then maybe after restart Windows the old version got started automatically, and not the new beta?

Are you sure you're running the latest AIDA64 beta? Have you restarted Windows after upgrading to it? If you have 2 instances of AIDA64 installed, and you configured the old one to auto-load at Windows startup, then maybe after restart Windows the old version got started automatically, and not the new beta?

I have 1 AIDA64 5.60.3768 Beta in the startup's nothing, but rebooted the window, it usually comes with 1 launch AIDA64 depend on the "Driver Download"

I have 1 AIDA64 5.60.3768 Beta in the startup's nothing, but rebooted the window, it usually comes with 1 launch AIDA64 depend on the "Driver Download"

Okay. Then please let me know what's wrong with the latest beta. Does it make Windows pop up the same message as in your opening post?

Okay. Then please let me know what's wrong with the latest beta. Does it make Windows pop up the same message as in your opening post?

I uninstalled the driver, and now there is no problem, if there will be something , I'll let you know :)