iPad Pro / Aida64 / Logitech Arx Control setup questions

reklaw

Hi all,

I have an iPAD pro that I wanted to use as a monitoring display for my PC.  I've got Arx Control and Aida64 working however I'm not sure what resolution I should set the Preview resolution too.  I have tried the iPads native (I will be having the iPad sitting in LAndscape orientation) 2732 x 2048.  Some of the screen is cut off when placing sensor items (some of the bottom vertical.)

I'm trying to build a really cool page like Grestorn did with his post:  My iPAD Sensor Panel.

I'd like to take advantage of the iPAD Pro resolution and read in values from Aquaero et al. 

Is Logitech ARX the best way to do this with Aida?  Are there better options to integrate with Aida? 

Thanks for any advice / help in advance!

Reklaw

If you start with a blank LCD layout, then AIDA64 would display a splash screen where it shows what resolution you should use. It's not about the native resolution at all, but the resolution the underlying web client uses to render the page. For example, on an iPhone SE, even though the native screen resolution is 640x1136 pixels, the web client uses 980x1648 resolution.

If you already have a few items placed on your LCD layout, you can select them all and push the Hide button (in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / LCD Items / Logitech Arx). That will effectively clear the layout (while retaining your old items of course), and trigger AIDA64 to show the splash screen on the LCD again.

• 1 year later...
On 5/16/2016 at 6:37 PM, Fiery said:

If you start with a blank LCD layout, then AIDA64 would display a splash screen where it shows what resolution you should use. It's not about the native resolution at all, but the resolution the underlying web client uses to render the page. For example, on an iPhone SE, even though the native screen resolution is 640x1136 pixels, the web client uses 980x1648 resolution.

If you already have a few items placed on your LCD layout, you can select them all and push the Hide button (in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / LCD Items / Logitech Arx). That will effectively clear the layout (while retaining your old items of course), and trigger AIDA64 to show the splash screen on the LCD again.

Hi.  I found this thread through Google search. 

Can you please advise on the appropriate screen resolution for iPad 2 ?  (Native resolution on iPad 2 is 1024x768). https://support.apple.com/kb/sp622?locale=en_US

Thank you.

10 hours ago, EVO2point0 said:

Hi.  I found this thread through Google search. 

Can you please advise on the appropriate screen resolution for iPad 2 ?  (Native resolution on iPad 2 is 1024x768). https://support.apple.com/kb/sp622?locale=en_US

Thank you.

It depends on the browser you use.  You need to use the splash screen I've mentioned above to find out the proper resolution to use.