Corsair Link freezing in latest Aida64

acp11

Hi There,

I downloaded the latest aida64 (not beta) and it completely froze my corsair link...the reason I want to try aida64 is to monitor my H110i GT coolant temperatures on my rivatuner OSD.  Is this possible to do?  I know CL4 and Aida64 dont get along all the time but is there anywork around for this?

Thanks

ok I will try this evening....Do you know if it will monitor my coolant temp so I can have it in rivatuner's osd while gaming?  Also do I have to enable any sensors that were originally unchecked? 

Thanks

ok I will try this evening....Do you know if it will monitor my coolant temp so I can have it in rivatuner's osd while gaming?  Also do I have to enable any sensors that were originally unchecked? 

Thanks

Yes, it should be able to do what you're looking for. And yes, you need to enable both Asetek LC sensor support and Corsair Link sensor support in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability first.

works perfectly so far even with corsair link running! thanks!

One more question....for the OSD in rivatuner how do I set up one line for multiple sensors? for example Cpu Temp, Usage %, Clock, Memory used

Is this possible?

Thanks 

works perfectly so far even with corsair link running! thanks!

One more question....for the OSD in rivatuner how do I set up one line for multiple sensors? for example Cpu Temp, Usage %, Clock, Memory used

Is this possible?

Thanks