SSD slow at beginning

I have a computer that I put a 256 GB 850 EVO SSD on about a year ago. I have had intermittent slowdowns accessing some files.

AIDA64 reports the drive is slow at the beginning and OK in the middle and end. Random and buffered looks a little slow also. Another benchmark program would barely run one day and it was fine a week later. I am running Win7 64 and have used samsung magician to optimize (trim?) but do not run it normally.

I have another computer with a 500 GB 850 EVO and no problems. Both computers have the SSD as the boot drive and storage hard drives. I have included a snapshot.

I do not understand trimming the drives, am I doing something wrong? Smart reports lifetime writes is 1TB and 99% remaining drive lifetime.

post-35053-0-61120200-1464962169_thumb.jpg

post-35053-0-19916900-1464962175_thumb.jpg

I'm afraid we cannot diagnose this issue remotely. If you're afraid of the drive may be malfunctioning, then try to return it under warranty. But any case, make sure to perform a full backup as soon as possible, and discontinue storing important data on that SSD of yours.