AIDA64 4 core usage display

~0_0~

AIDA64 can measure CPU utilization for all cores on the Motherboard / CPU page. You can also put the per core utilization to the OSD Panel, Sidebar Gadget and Logitech G13/G15/G19 LCD (AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring).

The graph in the System Stability Test shows only a sum of CPU utilization, because it's there only to let you check whether your overall system utilization is really 100% while you're running the AIDA64 stress test.

AIDA64 can measure CPU utilization for all cores on the Motherboard / CPU page. You can also put the per core utilization to the OSD Panel, Sidebar Gadget and Logitech G13/G15/G19 LCD (AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring).

The graph in the System Stability Test shows only a sum of CPU utilization, because it's there only to let you check whether your overall system utilization is really 100% while you're running the AIDA64 stress test.

hi Firery:

thanks for your help,

you said "put per core utilization to the OSD Panel", I have done that,so it like the attachments,

but i don't want this, i want each core usage can show like the "System Stability Test Panel" as the second graph int the panel,

i don't want it shows as percentage,it will be perfect to show as CPU Usage (it shows in curve ,that's what i want.)

because i want to run several other programmes on the Server and use the AIDA64 programme to monitor each core usage in curve.

post-589-025988700 1306328435_thumb.jpg