AIDA64 Discussion Forum
fishnugg3ts

No gpu fan speed in system stability test (Radeon RX 480)

I recently installed a new rx 480, i can read the fan speed from main menu. however the gpu fan speed is not in the preference settings so i can't add it to the monitor chart. Any idea what might go wrong?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By monchote
      Hi there, AIDA64 is not showing the motherboard temperature and showing the SB temp twice instead (see attached image for comparison). The M/B sensor is reporting 45C instead of 67C.
      Motherboard: ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/TB3
      Thanks a lot in advance!

• By tocirahl
      Is there any way to selectively disable fan speed monitoring in AIDA64?

I've been using it for my SensorPanel, but it conflicts with my ThermalTake Fan Control software.  Both TT RGB Plus and the open-source replacement have this issue.

I can disable fan monitoring by unticking "low-level sensors" in the Stability menu, but this causes a ton of other things to be not monitored as well.  All I want to do is disable fan-speed monitoring or even just ThermalTake fan speed.

Or is there a way to set up AIDA64 so that it won't conflict with my ThermalTake fans?

Thanks!
    • By Parsley
      CPU Vcore and CPU VID reporting the same voltage. I think this is wrong, Asus AI Suite 3 and HWiNFO report different numbers. (Lower Vcore under load).
      I much prefer Aida, anything I can do about this?
      Thanks.
    • By xixou
      Hi,
      Nicehash2 freezes when aida64 sensor panel is running.
      It occurs within 5 min when using google chrome together with nicehashv2 using equihash for the GPU and cryptonightv7 for the CPU
      , using Nvidia drivers 391.35.
      When using nvidia drivers 397.64, this is even worst, there are BSOD generated.
      Using win10 home 64 bits, latest aida64 5.97.4633 beta
      5 GTX1070 and 1950X CPU.

My sensor panel config is attached.
      Sensor panel Refresh speed set to 2 seconds.

2018-05-20.sensorpanel
    • By Dr4g0n
      Hello, 
      i own this mainboard: gigabyte x399 designare ex
      and i'm missing also 2 Onboard Temp-Sensor, in HWMonitor it is shown but Aida64 (Beta 4577) dosnt show it.
      By the way i own also a ADAPTEC HBA 1100-24I SINGLE Raidcontroller and the Temp also not showen....  
      My Temp Sensor Logs (ISA & SMBus) are attatched. 
      isasensordump.txt
      smbusdump_full.txt