Gigabyte X99 SOC Champion Hardware Monitoring

lilchronic

The only program that i have seen monitor these voltages is OCCT.

For cache voltage / VRing

IA voltage is the same as what i set in bios While LLC/Ring is closer too what i get with a Digital multimeter.

System Agent offset is what i set in bios as offset while VIN0 is indicative to what my DMM reads.

occt vring and system agent.PNG

1 hour ago, lilchronic said:

Hello

I can not find the voltages for system agent and cache voltage on my Gigabyte x99 soc champion.  

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> ISA Sensor Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Also right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Sensor Debug --> SMBus Dump (Full). Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post..

Thanks,
Fiery

I was wrong about the OCCT's (IA) voltage being what i set cache voltage to in the bios. Pretty sure it has nothing to do with cache as it didn't change when i changed it in bios. was just a bad coincidence or just bad testing. lol    

And i was wrong about the VIN0 reading in occt as well. :rolleyes:

I had to re test every thing at stock and found that my VCCSA (system agent voltage) was 0.89v-0.91v and with a +0.100 offset to that i was in the range of 0.98v-1.008v measured off the read out point's on my board with a DMM.

I do know that the LLC/VRING in occt is pretty accurate because i get almost the same reading with my DMM. I tested from 1.12v to 1.2 and it was usually 20mv- 30mv higher than what i set in bios.

I just hope you guy's can help me out and get the right voltages so i don't have to guess what software label is reading what, so annoying.

Thank's

Rory

9 hours ago, lilchronic said:

Thank you! What was the value of the 2 missing voltages when you created those dumps?  What label can you see displayed for those values in the BIOS Setup?  Are you sure the values can be monitored, not just configured/adjusted?  Can you please submit a photo of the BIOS Setup screen where you can see those 2 voltages monitored?

Thank you! 

I'm not sure what the values were when i did that sensor test.  

So i have  re-ran the sensor test's.

Im looking for CPU System Agent and CPU RING and i have them set as follow's

CPU System Agent:  +0.050v

CPU RING: 1.060v

...got to restart for bios shot's

x99 soc champion voltages.PNG

Gigabyte x99 SOC Champion ISA Sensor Dump #2.txt

Gigabyte x99 SOC Champion SMBus Dump #2.txt