fixed: CPU Vcore minimum voltage (Asus Maximus IX Formula)

ycodryn

I want to report a strange bug for latest extreme beta version (earlier version too). When cpu is in idle mode (800 mhz - 0.080v) sometimes voltage jump to 4.080v ! But I`m also using Hwmonitor/cpu-z and max voltage is 1.280 not 4.080v. I have 7700k cpu with  asus maximus 9 formula mb.

I`m not using AI Suite, I think of it  like a bloatware. I like raw bios settings :) I`m using only AIDA64 for monitoring with logitech G13 Gaming pad LCD, rivatuner statistics server for fps and evga precision XOC for gpu oc. But precision X have all the monitoring disabled. I tried other monitoring software in the same time only to see if is true what I saw in G13 lcd.

On 7/17/2017 at 2:18 PM, Fiery said:

Thank you.  The issue will be fixed in the next AIDA64 beta update due later this week.  I'll drop a message into this topic once the new beta build is available for download.

The mentioned new AIDA64 beta update is available for download at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Please let us know how it works on your system.

• 1 month later...