System memory stress test failed (ASRock AB350M Pro4 + Ryzen 3 1200)

Hello everyone,I' ve recently upgraded my gaming pc.I am actually a casual gamer so I went for a budget build.However since the upgrade I have many issues with the newer titles like wildlands,battlefield 1,agents of mayhem mostly messages like the "game.exe" has stop responding,sometimes at certain maps.Since then I ve tried many benchmarks and methods.When I tried the AIDA 64 CPU,FPU and cache were fine but the system memory stress test showed a "Hardware failure detected" message so I guess that's what causes the games to crash.So what could this error mean?Wrong ram timings or the fact that the ram isn't on the QVL list of my ram could lead to such an error or is it just a faulty ram dimm?Thank you for your time

My specs:
Windows 10 pro 64
MOBO Asrock ab350m pr4
CPU Ryzen 3 1200 with cm EVO 212x
GPU Gigabyte1050ti windforce 4GB OC
RAM Corsair vengeance 2x4gb lpx 3000mhz(CMK8GX4M2B3000C15 works @2133)
PSU Coolermaster elite 600w (RS600 ACABM4)
HDD western digital 500gb 

It could mean that the memory frequency is too high, the memory timings are too tight, or the memory modules aren't compatible with your motherboard.  Try to run other memory tests as well, to confirm that the memory modules aren't working properly across different tests.

• Thanks 1

On ‎2017‎. ‎10‎. ‎14‎. at 12:26 AM, JimK said:

Thank you very much for the answer I ve done a few tests and I believe that AIDA 64 found a stability problem with my mobo that no other program did

I'm glad you've found a useful tool for your purposes ;)