AIDA64 Discussion Forum
Falconeer

Calculating CPU 'pump' speed

Greetings,

Is it possible to display calculated values in a Sensorpanel?  The scenario:

I have an AIO CPU cooler (CM Masterliquid Pro 140) on my cpu (i7-4790k).  The pump is connected to the cpu fan header (mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme6/3.1).  The value displayed in BIOS and AIDA64 is in the 9k rpm range.  I've investigated with CM and was told the actual value is the displayed value divided by three.  I'd like to display it this way in the sensor panel.

I've done some searching for similar threads but have come up empty.  That being said I'm new to the forums; if a thread already exists a link would be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time.

You need to use the Correction feature with a ratio of 0.333.  Go to AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Correction to configure it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DonSalsero
      Hello, I m trying to measure CPU's total consumption (Watts). I'm not really sure what attribute can give me the answer (CPU Package? CPU IA Cores? something else? )
      Thank you in advance!  
    • By Ronan2975
      Everything is said in the title.
      Today, I have already purchased an Intel Core i7 8700K CPU on Amazon's website but I miss (it lacks) the Linux operating system and the motherboard manufacturer reference. All the motherboard manufacturer references that I have already seen over the Web are unfortunately design for Windows (Asus, Gigabyte, ASrock, MSI) and I am used to working on Linux rather than on Windows because I know better Linux than Windows.
      And I would like to install VMware Workstation Pro for Linux, that I have already purchased, to have afterwards a Windows virtual machine (I have already purchased a Windows 10 License at Microsoft).
      I look forward to reading you

• By TungstenMD
      Is this feature planned as with the OSD checkbox option?
    • By Wazzy Wasborn
      Hi there. Sorry if this question always been answered in the another topic, but it's not so easy to make good request for the search of that thing.
      I use stress test and compare its results with the info from Windows 10 system monitor. And... CPU loading is different between AIDA monitor (100 percent) and System monitor (74 percent)  - please, look at attachment picture. The question is simple: why?
      With the best regards, Wazzy.

• By BeakersBro
      I went to update my old SensorPanel design.  I the process, I deleted my old graph of current download rate and tried to setup a new one with my new defaults.
      If I create a graph, it doesn't show any network rate information on the item list - I only get  connection rate and total download.  If I do a simple sensor item, it shows up as a selection.
      So, I went into Notepad++ in the old exported sensorpanel file that had a working download rate graph, and cut and pasted the graph line for download rate into the new sensorpanel file and the graph shows up correctly in the panel.
      It appears whatever config file that determines what can be added to a graph is broken.
      I attached a couple of pictures to show what I am allowed to select.
      This is version 5.92.4300.
      Thanks!