Jump to content

Hardware failure (MSI B350 Tomahawk + Ryzen 5 1600)


Recommended Posts

Hi guys.

I'm getting fps drops, crashes, blue screens and i think this is related to my RAM because when i start a stability test it goes perfectly fine until i select system memory. It just stops and says " hardware failure detected test stopped" when i select system memory.  I ran it through memtest but no errors. All of my drivers are up to date, Windows and BIOS as well. I don't know what shall i do. Help. 

 

Sorry for any grammarly mistake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎2017‎. ‎12‎. ‎17‎. at 2:51 AM, Talha Akbayrak said:

I'm sorry didnt see u replied. Well yeah i use special tuning setting for my RAM because if i dont i cant play any game and this was happening with all stock settings too

Please let me know more about your hardware configuration.  Such as motherboard model, CPU type, RAM type, Windows version, video card(s) model.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Fiery said:

Please let me know more about your hardware configuration.  Such as motherboard model, CPU type, RAM type, Windows version, video card(s) model.

MSI B350 Tomahawk (Latest BIOS)

AMD Ryzen 5 1600

MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G

Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2400MHz 

CoolerMaster MasterWatt Lite 600W 80+

Windows 10 64 Bit (Latest)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Talha Akbayrak said:

MSI B350 Tomahawk (Latest BIOS)

AMD Ryzen 5 1600

MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G

Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB 2400MHz 

CoolerMaster MasterWatt Lite 600W 80+

Windows 10 64 Bit (Latest)

 

Thank you.  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Fiery said:

Thank you.  Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps.

It didn't work but it lastes more now :) Maybe something wrong with my BIOS settings?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Talha Akbayrak said:

It didn't work but it lastes more now :) Maybe something wrong with my BIOS settings?

It could be.  Have you tried running other memory stress or memory CRC checker tools?  Or generally any other stress testing tool that may also find stability issues.  If the issue can be confirmed by another software, it's definitely something in your hardware configuration, and not a glitch in AIDA64 ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...