AIDA64 Discussion Forum
XPredator

Mad Catz R.A.T. 9 Battery Monitor

Hi guys. I make use of both STRIKE 7 and RAT9 peripherals, and absolutelly love AIDA64 strike 7 integration, its easy to use and extremely customizable. As RAT9 can display the battery levels through a small app, is it possible to AIDA64 to monitor this sensor, so i can add it to my strike7 lcd? Any chances of that happening? Sorry my english! Cheers from Brazil!

On ‎2018‎. ‎03‎. ‎09‎. at 10:04 PM, XPredator said:

Hi guys. I make use of both STRIKE 7 and RAT9 peripherals, and absolutelly love AIDA64 strike 7 integration, its easy to use and extremely customizable. As RAT9 can display the battery levels through a small app, is it possible to AIDA64 to monitor this sensor, so i can add it to my strike7 lcd? Any chances of that happening? Sorry my english! Cheers from Brazil!

As long as Mad Catz offers a similar SDK for RAT9 that it has for Strike7, we can implement that feature in AIDA64.  But I haven't seen any such SDK offered by Mad Catz...

• Like 1

On 12/03/2018 at 2:09 PM, Fiery said:

As long as Mad Catz offers a similar SDK for RAT9 that it has for Strike7, we can implement that feature in AIDA64.  But I haven't seen any such SDK offered by Mad Catz...

I think that will never happen, unfurnatelly...but i get it, thx for the response my dear! Cheers!